Trying out uranium glass in my seed tray

The people who put X-ray machines in she stores?

The people selling Amygdalin as a cure all? (I guess cyanide poisoning solves all your problems)

The people who put Asian carp in our waterways and are now trying to blame fishermen?

The people who tell me using Roundup in my driveway will end the world, but then areal spray entire forests?

Nothing makes sense anymore. I don’t know if it’s got worse, or if I’m just more aware.
My ability to give a shit is inversely proportional to my blood pressure. If I cut myself shaving, I have to clean blood off the ceiling. Sooo.... The dog in the cafe meme with the cafe burning? That's me. This is fine.

My father remembers those x-ray machines. They let you see how well your shoes fit and where you'll first develop cancer.

My ability to give a shit is inversely proportional to my blood pressure. If I cut myself shaving, I have to clean blood off the ceiling. Sooo....
I dunno. As I approach retirement, my ability to give a shit has lessened considerably, yet my blood pressure is rising a little.

I dunno. As I approach retirement, my ability to give a shit has lessened considerably, yet my blood pressure is rising a little.
That's what I said. Blood pressure rising (on it's f-ing own) and when people cut me off in traffic I wish them a good day.

Back
Top Bottom