1 million posts!

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot

I believe the song goes precious and few are the moments we toucans share...

toucans.jpg

ConorDash

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
The title of the post is a little bit click bait... I meant it to mean it was right around the corner :)
Oh yeh I saw that but I thought when you said 500k came and went, that 1million was close.
But we are at 528,778? That’s only 30k more lol we have a longggggggg way to go!

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Oh yeh I saw that but I thought when you said 500k came and went, that 1million was close.
But we are at 528,778? That’s only 30k more lol we have a longggggggg way to go!

I think what you are trying to say is that you have been slacking on posting about your trees :)

River's Edge

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I think what you are trying to say is that you have been slacking on posting about your trees :)
I think he was suggesting a post on how your pine seedlings are doing. After all california has such a long growing season, we expect superior results from our southern neighbours:)

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I think he was suggesting a post on how your pine seedlings are doing. After all california has such a long growing season, we expect superior results from our southern neighbours:)

My pines are just sitting there doing nothing. I don't know if I should be happy or panicking. Meanwhile the rest of my trees are suddenly realizing it might actually be Spring!

Top Bottom