$10 Prariefire crabapple, draw me some lines please?

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I didn't see that side working either.
Now it's just a stick in a pot!

A broken stick.

C'mon Stick.

Just playing.

Sorce

Random Usr

Chumono
Reaction score
..... Now it's just a stick in a pot!
A broken stick ......

3_growl.gif

Now it's got movement galore, that unsightly clump is gone and he's avoided an inverse taper just waiting to happen. It now has clear potential.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
3_growl.gif

Now it's got movement galore, that unsightly clump is gone and he's avoided an inverse taper just waiting to happen. It now has clear potential.

Mind my inching into crusty vetdom.

I do not understand how that angry face implies the sarcasm that is apparent in the statement.

Of course, my statement was half sarcastic, because I think you may not intend sarcasm in your statement.

Which would mean you beleive your statement.

Which, is crazy unless you recently dabbled in shrooms because of the other thread.

Which I would completely understand because I've seen the apexes of 30ft arborvitae hit the ground without wind. Then I found myself in boxers rubbing the grass in the backyard.

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
In between those I was running from "agents" to get home fast enough to not get attacked by the trees.

Sorce

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
In between those I was running from "agents" to get home fast enough to not get attacked by the trees.

Sorce
WTF!
Are you serious?!?
You have GOT to stay away from stuff like that! It is no good for you or your family or society.
You must allow yourself to have normal peace in life.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone

Sorce

Awesome!
Sounds like you got a hold of some good fresh ones.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
WTF!
Are you serious?!?
You have GOT to stay away from stuff like that! It is no good for you or your family or society.

Man,
because I think you may not intend sarcasm in your statement.

I am a better person for having seen the other side.
I am of earth with a soul from a star.

We always fired on the Natives first, it was NEVER the other way around.

normal peace in life

To me, is not chasing after material things and worrying about the economy. Giving everything I have to the Federal Reserve Bankers. Or anything else they convince us is worth our effort toward that statement.

The only thing that makes me paranoid is the truth.

I beleive everyone should have their own beliefs. It just sucks that the truth is lost in the turmoil of what is a product of the same few men who figured out how to control the rest of us, made money God, which coincidentally also does not exist, and chuckle while they know this, because they also know God was the first myth of control.

When primitive man looked up on a nice day. He imagined heaven.

Looked into a volcano, imagined Hell.

I think I am done! Sorry!

Peace

Sorce

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
WTF!
Are you serious?!?

Are you serious? Don't be a stick in the mud. Sounds to me like Sorce was having a blast.
One man's normal may be another man's crazy.

Random Usr

Chumono
Reaction score
Mind my inching into crusty vetdom.

I do not understand how that angry face implies the sarcasm that is apparent in the statement.

Of course, my statement was half sarcastic, because I think you may not intend sarcasm in your statement.

Which would mean you beleive your statement.

Which, is crazy unless you recently dabbled in shrooms because of the other thread.

Which I would completely understand because I've seen the apexes of 30ft arborvitae hit the ground without wind. Then I found myself in boxers rubbing the grass in the backyard.

Sorce
Sorry Mr. Kafka, but it is a heavy burden, offering advice – being accepted – then unfavourably criticized. The gnashing teeth was personal anguish over the prospect of having offered a foolish proposal ….. and feeling responsible. The remainder is obvious. And what is this ”other thread” you speak of and how does it figure in this one? I'm all ears until I get my face back.

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Man,

I am a better person for having seen the other side.
I am of earth with a soul from a star.

We always fired on the Natives first, it was NEVER the other way around.

To me, is not chasing after material things and worrying about the economy. Giving everything I have to the Federal Reserve Bankers. Or anything else they convince us is worth our effort toward that statement.

The only thing that makes me paranoid is the truth.

I beleive everyone should have their own beliefs. It just sucks that the truth is lost in the turmoil of what is a product of the same few men who figured out how to control the rest of us, made money God, which coincidentally also does not exist, and chuckle while they know this, because they also know God was the first myth of control.

When primitive man looked up on a nice day. He imagined heaven.

Looked into a volcano, imagined Hell.

I think I am done! Sorry!

Peace

Sorce
Didn't mean to blast you man.
I have been on both sides a lot, to much maybe, it's like Kid Rock says" been around the world the and seen some things"
Everyone has there own interpretation of life and artistic view.
I mean no harm.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Sorry Mr. Kafka, but it is a heavy burden, offering advice – being accepted – then unfavourably criticized. The gnashing teeth was personal anguish over the prospect of having offered a foolish proposal ….. and feeling responsible. The remainder is obvious. And what is this ”other thread” you speak of and how does it figure in this one? I'm all ears until I get my face back.

No worries! I have been there!

Honestly, I was saying this hoping Stickroot always knew it doesn't matter anyway, I didn't think about the suggester. But hell, I won't jump off of a bridge if you tell me to, however, asking nice is completely different!

I still reside in the camp of anything can be made to something, this tree had years, and it still does!

The Mushroom thread! People are literally tripping over it!

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I have been on both sides a lot, to much maybe, it's like Kid Rock says" been around the world the and seen some things"
I mean no harm.

As for this!

I really couldn't have asked for a more understanding reply! Long as you know I mean no harm!

You just keep rapidly moving up my "righteous person" list!

Very awesome!

Sorce

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Update on the Scabapple. Wound is closing in a bit and it is growing new shoots almost daily, under the big light of course.image.jpg This is right after the cut in September.image.jpgAnd today, sorry about the artificial light.
It's amazing how fast a wound will close up when there is not WOOD sticking out of it.

Last edited:

Random Usr

Chumono
Reaction score
The quick-quick root extravaganza must be thanks to your top soil. I use pure, non-perfumed cat sand to get the job done. What are you using?

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The quick-quick root extravaganza must be thanks to your top soil. I use pure, non-perfumed cat sand to get the job done. What are you using?
Topsoil

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I mean no harm.

tell me you got "high with kings"....hehehe

Top Bottom