3m.bonsai Ebay Sale

Nrsypher

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
3m.bonsai on Ebay has close to 500 pre bonsai trees/stumps on sale. I poke around Ebay a lot and I have to say they have the biggest and most interesting selection I've seen online. They have a very nice selection of olive tree stumps. I was really tempted to pick one up but I'm not sure how well they would do in zone 7.

I ended up purchasing 2 trees from them today. I'll have to update once I receive them.

White Birch $138 (shipping included)
1632928738747.png
1632928773448.png

Japanese Silverberry $148 (shipping included)
1632928676772.png

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I took a spin through the seller's stuff. High prices man...Some downright ridiculous. That said there are some olives there that are a pretty decent value. Being in California, the seller looks to have access to some sources for old olives...

Last edited:

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Frankly Scarlet, that's pretty expensive.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I looked up Del.

There's a good joke in here somewhere, my assumption Del means "un".

Welcome to Crazy!

Nothing wrong with being unaware.

The real definition of Del leads to this....

"a branch of mathematics that deals with quantities that have both magnitude and direction"

Something to Consider, with locally dug material even better.

Sorce

Deep Sea Diver

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Yet this little guy looks fun, even though it is a bit $$$.
B81BDFA4-1B2E-47E8-A5C6-2C5027F139F0.jpegYet one would have to be somewhere it was warm!
Cheers DSD sends

vp999

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
I bought a big grape stump from him before, very nice seller, he asked for numbers and called me afterward to give me tips on how to care for it and such.

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
3m.bonsai on Ebay has close to 500 pre bonsai trees/stumps on sale. I poke around Ebay a lot and I have to say they have the biggest and most interesting selection I've seen online. They have a very nice selection of olive tree stumps. I was really tempted to pick one up but I'm not sure how well they would do in zone 7.

I have a silverberry and a small olive from him, both were reasonable deals in my opinion. Some of the stuff he is offering isn't worth the price to me, but maybe others would see it differently. If not, it won't sell and he'll have to lower the prices.

I can say, I've had the olive for about 3 years now and it seems to do OK here in upstate NY. Of course, it can't be left outside all year and I don't let it freeze during the winter, I keep it in an unheated mud room where temps stay mostly in the 40s or under lights with my BRT. So if you have a way to protect it from freezing during the winter you should be able to grow an olive in Delaware.

Katie0317

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9B
I'm not sure there are lots of options for seeing bonsai in Delaware?..So absolutely enjoy your trees.

Don't think you overpaid by a terrible amount. He does have some incredibly expensive trees but the trees you bought at 140 and 150 don't seem so bad especially since you're in a fairly remote part of the country for bonsai. You did well buying from a reputable dealer who grows a lot of trees.

Have fun with them. They're good looking trees.

Top Bottom