Amazing video

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Was watching that morning, at one point the wave was running across country and picked up the roadway at an intersection and carried the whole piece of land away road and all. To see all that debris( homes, cars trucks, buildings, etc.) pushed along in an effortless way makes one stop and think.

I was going to say it's funny, but quite the opposite, I kept hearing the news people asking everyone if they thought we were prepared for this in the US. All I could think of is how dumb are these people(news). we wouldn't stand half a chance against something like this, the Japanese were so much better prepared than we are.

Pine Barron

Yamadori
Reaction score
Only thing I thought was weird was that frog running his mouth in the first few seconds and the defacing of my beloved American dollar.

Alex DeRuiter

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Only thing I thought was weird was that frog running his mouth in the first few seconds and the defacing of my beloved American dollar.

I pledge my undying and unquestioning love to this piece of paper...One of us! One of us!

;-p

rich415

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
My wife's family is from Chiba City (across Tokyo Bay from Tokyo). Her mom said sand was coming up out of the street. Most of the city is built on land created by filling in the ocean with sand. She said the earthquakes lasted for a half hour straight. My heart goes out to all those that lost someone. It continues to be devastating to watch. My wife has been streaming 24 hour Japanese news for a week now. I urge people to donate money if they can. I know times are tough here too though.

Top Bottom