Any good sites to buy of?

Arxhi3

Seed
Reaction score
New into bonsai, where can i buy online?

dbonsaiw

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Welcome to the nut house. To be sure we are on the same page, there really aren’t many “bonsai” available online. Finished bonsai are also very expensive.

You are maybe looking for pre-bonsai - something to grow into bonsai? Some of my go to are (1) kaede-en for smaller seedlings; (2) international bonsai for great starter material, (3) green thumb bonsai for field grown trees; and (4) Brussels bonsai for specimen pre bonsai. I haven’t had the opportunity to order from them yet, but wiggerts has great trees as well. So does Bella bonsai. You can also find folks here selling stuff, many times at better prices.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Wigerts out of Florida has nice trees.
And awesome customer service and reasonable prices. They have much more than what is on their website. If you're looking for something specific, use the chat function or email them and they'll even send you pictures of what they have.

hardtimes

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
yea best to find a nearby bonsai nursery, they typically keep their best stuff for locals. house of bonsai didnt list any ume this year yet they had plenty in person. theyre already sold out though

jszg

Mame
Reaction score
Oftentimes it's a matter of finding a nursery and talking to over the phone or in person. Adams Bonsai has served me very well. I've heard good things about Plant City Bonsai in Georgia.

keithl

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Besides the others mentioned, stonelantern.com always has things on sale for cheap. I ordered from leftcoastbonsai.com for the first time the other day. They sent me so many extra things in the box that I have to mention them. I ordered 6 pond baskets (which were cheaper than anywhere else and different dimensions that I like more) and they sent me 9, a few small pond baskets and some grow bags. kaedebonsai-en.com has great rooted cuttings. Not as big of a selection as evergreengardenworks, but similar quality on what they do sell.

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Depends tremendously on what you're looking for, advanced trees, entry level, etc.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Don't ever buy from that rip off

I live about 30 minutes from them and have been there several times.

Almost everything they have is small, arrow straight trunk seedlings priced way higher than they should be.

I got a couple of my BRT from them years ago when their prices were more reasonable but now even those are super pricey for what they are.

ml_work

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Sale was today, 20% off .. I think it goes through Monday

ml_work

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I do not know how that ad got on my reply .... it was not me

Top Bottom