Bonsai Nut T-Shirts!

Rowbow

Sapling
Reaction score
It seems this is a desired item that is well over due. I got playing around on my computater tonight and this is what I’ve come up with so far. Any suggestions or improvements y’all can think of?
Just needs a nut hanging from the tree

Jcmmaple

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
So the idea just hit me, what if everyone made there on shirt. Shirts that’s have bonsainut.com on the back and your name on the chest, with the leaders blessing of course. That way when you go to shows or out randomly and run into a nutter you could meet, plus it’s advertising for people who want to get into bonsai.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
So the idea just hit me, what if everyone made there on shirt. Shirts that’s have bonsainut.com on the back and your name on the chest, with the leaders blessing of course. That way when you go to shows or out randomly and run into a nutter you could meet, plus it’s advertising for people who want to get into bonsai.
Good idea. Just not sure I'd want to advertise that I'm a Tree Murderer, wouldn't really help the site traffic either. :)

ShadyStump

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Good idea. Just not sure I'd want to advertise that I'm a Tree Murderer, wouldn't really help the site traffic either. :)
It'll definitely make other noobs feel less daunted.
They say the best way to learn is to teach. I've discovered that the reverse is also true: the best way to teach is to learn.

August44

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Next month will be the 10th Anniversary of the creation of BonsaiNut.com, and I thought I would kick-off a project that I've been considering for a while - Bonsai Nut t-shirts!

Still working on production details, but I wanted to open the floor to design thoughts or suggestions.
Good material that won't shrink, colors and logo that are professional, not corny or cartoonish. I don't think a back logo is even necessary

ShadyStump

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Next month will be the 10th Anniversary of the creation of BonsaiNut.com, and I thought I would kick-off a project that I've been considering for a while - Bonsai Nut t-shirts!

Still working on production details, but I wanted to open the floor to design thoughts or suggestions.
Muchmuchmuchlater.jpg

Top Bottom