Bonsai of the month

Tachigi

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Bnut, Just a thought, but since December has come and gone how about a new tree for bonsai of the month. Not that I don't like the Yamaki, the change on the home page would be nice.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I agree, however I am waiting for people to start nominating trees :) Otherwise I have to research trees myself, and quite frankly, I am busy with other work at the moment. If you have a tree that you would like to nominate because it has an interesting story, I would love to feature it.

BONSAI_OUTLAW

Banned
Reaction score
Are there any requirments or rules to be observed here when nominating a tree? My all time fav would have to be goshin even though it is a group.

JasonG

Chumono
Reaction score
My thoughts on this is we should have the tree be one of ours.....not someone else's.

Submit a picture of your best or favorite tree and then either Bonsai Nut or us as a group pick one. I would almost say it doesn't have to be a finished bonsai but if the tree has great potential to be a high quality bonsai then it should count. It just has to be in a box or pot of some kind, not in the ground.

What does everyone think? It is just an idea......

Jason

Last edited:
Top Bottom