Bonsaistore.co in Canada selling Walter Pall trees?

yashu

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4/5
So being a Canadian website does not help.

Lame.

Leo in N E Illinois

The Professor
Reaction score
on the IL-WI border, a mile from ''da Lake''
USDA Zone
5b
In the "orchid world" I've had some of my photos stolen and used to advertise unrelated and likely inferior seedlings by an unscrupulous vendor. By the time I could even get anything going the "vendor" had already sold out (ripped off) a bunch of people, then evaporated into the electronic fog of the internet. The effort to pursue the culprit was not worth it. Subsequent thefts of my photos I have chosen to ignore, its not worth the effort.

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
In the "orchid world" I've had some of my photos stolen and used to advertise unrelated and likely inferior seedlings by an unscrupulous vendor. By the time I could even get anything going the "vendor" had already sold out (ripped off) a bunch of people, then evaporated into the electronic fog of the internet. The effort to pursue the culprit was not worth it. Subsequent thefts of my photos I have chosen to ignore, its not worth the effort.
At least we could get this troll off the forum by notifying the B'nut. Adam50 only has two posts, both responding to this thread...wonder why?

Top Bottom