Chomping at the bit

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
I know it is way too early but I am chomping at the bit. I am ready to collect the Montezuma cypress and pond cypress in my land and a BC from my friend’s pond.

TN_Jim

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Zach does his in Feb or so and he is further South from me. I know I have to wait.
I get it man. Have found some gems out at my aunts place up on the Cumberland plateau. Have been out there several times since finding them and every visit it’s like I can hear that shovel in the back of the car saying, do it…just come and get me and do it…it’ll be fiiiiiiiine😂😂😂😂

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
I get it man. Have found some gems out at my aunts place up on the Cumberland plateau. Have been out there several times since finding them and every visit it’s like I can hear that shovel in the back of the car saying, do it…just come and get me and do it…it’ll be fiiiiiiiine😂😂😂😂
My root slayer has been sharpened. My pots and soil are prepared.

Last edited:

Colorado

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I am ready for repotting season! Still have a looong winter out this way though :)

Alcam

Yamadori
Reaction score
Champing at the bit, not chomping.

That is all :p

Alcam

Yamadori
Reaction score
awww now, dig this brother😳😂
Hahaha, yes, I know, I know. I come from a writing background, so I literally die when I see the degradation of the English language due to the misuse. (I'm just playing around, of course. It's Friday and I don't care that much, ha!)

n8

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Hahaha, yes, I know, I know. I come from a writing background, so I literally die when I see the degradation of the English language due to the misuse. (I'm just playing around, of course. It's Friday and I don't care that much, ha!)

Wrong hobby for us word nerds, what with all these "very unique" trees and "first annual" bonsai events.

Cheers!

Alcam

Yamadori
Reaction score
Wrong hobby for us word nerds, what with all these "very unique" trees and "first annual" bonsai events.

Cheers!
It makes me think of Ryan Neil. I love Mirai Live, but holy moly Ryan's flowery language is something else. "Very very", "irregardless", and the tautology... m'gawd the tautology!!! "This big massive trunk".

Hahaha, must be Friday!

hinmo24t

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Patience is a virtue but then again you seem pretty competent from what I've summized

Alcam

Yamadori
Reaction score
I agree. Language deteriorates. I for one hate it when people use literally when they mean figuratively.
It's even in the dictionary now to represent the "Valley girl" meaning of literally. Uggh.

Mayank

Chumono
Reaction score
It makes me think of Ryan Neil. I love Mirai Live, but holy moly Ryan's flowery language is something else. "Very very", "irregardless", and the tautology... m'gawd the tautology!!! "This big massive trunk".

Hahaha, must be Friday!
I had to look up "tautology" 😀

Top Bottom