Coming Clean!

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
For me.
That would be a good reason to get one of those bitchin ass accelerator hand dryers...
You could do one offs real quick before work, and have the benefit of most of them line dried by the end of the week!

Plus the added bonus of easy to style crazy Weemac Hairstyles!

What's not to love!?

Ok....Speaking of reason....and since my friend @grouper52 may have little to do but blow snot, poop, and type!

In trying to identify our 16 year old miscommunication problem today...
I found out the Sorceress has no distinction between the words excuse, and reason.

Am I wrong for feeling "you're making an excuse" is negative, does it not insinuate weakness?

And reason...reason is thought out and with good purpose.

Sorce
Making an excuse, is a bullshit way of getting out of something. Having a reason, deserves consideration. Unless, it is a bullshit reason.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Well the truth is... the image was funny within the context of the thread. But it ISN'T something we want on the front page of the site :) So the person who reported it was 100% correct to have done so.

Unfortunately, I can't pick and chose which images are randomly chosen to be featured... so that image needs to be retired :)

bonsaidave

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Unless, it is a bullshit reason.
Bullshit reasons are the most fun. You have to practice and keep your mind limber. ?

Hmm, dick pics might not be the best thing for the banner. That said I get on this sight every day and I totally missed it.

My thought on being offended and life.

Everyone should strive for mental and emotional toughness. Sometimes when you feel offended it's YOUR problem not anyone else's.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
So the person who reported it was 100% correct to have done so

Thank You.

Other Gentleman.

Please realize my intentions here kept the person anonymous so you can not condemn them.....

However...they still know who they are...
And clearly, since the above quote exists,
Lol...there is no GOOD REASON TO SMASH THEM.

If for the one possible reason that they may have the key to A learning we need for our trees.

Spirit # 1..Good to All.
Spirit # 2..Our trees are Important.

Thank you!

@SKBonsaiGuy LOmutherfuckinL!

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Well Hell....

Truth is this person wasn't even offended!

Same as Us!

Just responsible!

Responsible to them spirits !

Us!

Thanks for that!

Sorce

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Always expected a sorce-eror to sit atop a mountain and watch over us or
at least atop a tree [ bonsai ]

Here's to more mischief and yet more mischief, just remember your pots and trees.
Good Day
Anthony
Explains everything! I keep reporting your posts with no results.....lol kidding of course..

Random User

Reaction score
It's a non-issue for me... moving' on.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I came across a misspelled Cultivar name this morning in a thread.
A few posts down the Author made mention.

In this scenario where there is no "it depends" and having the correct information is 100% more useful to our community and I feel the poster wishes it could be corrected, I will change it if it does not make the conversation unclear.

Please Remember you Can STILL EDIT TAGS! Harder to find at this new Nut so I circled the edit pen in this screen shot.
Capture+_2018-03-26-06-12-45.png
_____
With no tags the pen still appears to add them.

This is a very useful area we all can edit, that we should be utilizing in an effort to Streamline our ability to find things.

This area may also be used to better keep your own notes...

For example, Dav4 has many long running threads, many pages of conversation between photo updates.
In order to find all the pictures quickly he can enter.. P.1, P5, P7, P12 etc into the tag line to reference quickly where they are.

If newbie Newb starts a soil thread that goes 80 threads deep and wants to quickly reference that one good Leo article, he can enter its page # in the top.

Why not just Save it to your own Device right?

Because when our houses burn down, and our drives and devices are gone, along with all our passwords and possessions....

We can still go to the library and utilize this excellent resource, for the important things we still have!

Our trees!

Sorce

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Well the truth is... the image was funny within the context of the thread. But it ISN'T something we want on the front page of the site :) So the person who reported it was 100% correct to have done so.

Unfortunately, I can't pick and chose which images are randomly chosen to be featured... so that image needs to be retired :)

Honestly, it went unnoticed by me...But, respect your call.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
But overall...I think it's great you have @sorce to help with spam accounts. That benefits us all...this site is so large...and you do so much already with keeping it going. All you both do...is appreciated by us for sure... @Bonsai Nut . Curious of talk of penis...what ads will show up in the near future. ?

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Kinda wanna approve one of these just to talk shit! Lol!Capture+_2018-04-02-03-27-49.png

Bastards!

I feel like I should be installed in a bowling alley, or a golf green....

Keeping the Nut clean!

Ballwashing!

Sorce

It's Kev

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Just arrived here after work and witnessed the horror

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    63.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    65.2 KB · Views: 14

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Just arrived here after work and witnessed the horror

Thanks KL!

I think its handled but I dont know what a regular screen looks like....
Let me knowing all is ok please!

Thand!

Sorce

Top Bottom