Donald Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusty Davis

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I say we put a super computer in the oval office. I read a good article about one I think was at the college in Champaign IL.

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
People who support Le Pen are fascists (or neo-nazis if you prefer).

For your own information:

A court of appeal confirmed Jean-Marie Le Pen sentence 30,000 €uros for (once again) calling the holocaust "un détail de l'histoire" (a detail in history)

We've got a proverb: "Dis moi qui tu fréquentes, je te dirai qui tu es." (smthg like "Tell me who you go with and I'll tell you who you are"!)

Reaction score
I could not help but notice there is a shining light after all!

Man... the Irony of at least now we are beginning to see who the Swamp is as we Drain that Sucker!

What if that tape of Donald Trump saying Republicans are so stupid, is Real after all?

Just appoint all the Crooked People to Power, you know... the real Dirt Bags... and watch them drop off like Flies, in One Debacle or Another!

Go Trump Go !!!!!!!!!

Perhaps we should make up a Song?
You know,
to Cheer him on...

Trump is gonna Drain that Sucker, Drain that Sucker, Drain that Sucker...
Trump is gonna Appoint the Swamp... and Watch them Fall like Mother, well you get the drift I am sure!

You keep up the good work Mr. Prez!

I had my doubts... I must say... but either through just pure stupidity, or outright arrogance... one thing that is certain, when you bring all the Corrupt people out of the dark... and into the Light, it sure is easier to see them!

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Just saw on the local news that he wants to cut funding for the Great Lakes Restoration. By 3/4. The largest fresh water source we have. That means no funding to keep the Asian carp out. Which means the downfall of all of the fisheries in and connected to the Great Lakes. No more fresh water salmon. No more walleyes. No more trout. No more muskies. No more bass. No more ducks. No more geese.No more loons and finally no more people. Just carp.The money to be diverted to bombs or a stupid wall or deporting people or trips to Florida every week.
This goes hand in hand with cutting regulations on things like coal plants.
But the people have voted. They put the Environmental Destroyer into office.
Making America great again huh?
What a dumbass!

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Where did you see this report and who was saying it?
It was on the local news last night.
Out of Traverse City. Both CBS and NBC and FOX local stations all ran it. I have it on DVR. I watched it 3 times because I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
I'm sure environmental groups such as Trout Unlimited,Ducks Unlimited the Wild Turkey Federation and others will try to oppose it. Everyone should oppose this. It's irresponsible and very short sighted.
Every state that borders the Great Lakes should be opposing any such legislation.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
There was nothing of it on National Fox or on Local Fox and I usually watch news till abound noon. I know there have been a lot of fake stories all over the place.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
It isn't fake. I just Googled great lakes restoration act funding cuts.
It's in Mr. Trumps budget plan.
Big cut. 300 million down to 10 million.
Michigan Democratic and Republican senators and representatives are slaming
him for the cuts it says.
I imagine the rest of the state's that border the lakes are against it also.

Bolero

Omono
Reaction score
Maybe the program was over funded to begin with, stuff like 20 million to save the Great Lakes Snail Darter, or 50 million to Consultants to determine if Lake Superior could be stopped from Freezing over to aid GL's shipping....who really knows what the 300 million was really for, only LWL Dem. Sen Debbie Stabenow really knows.
After 8 years of Obama Rule anything is possible.........and now Obama setting up an Impeach Trump War Room in his new DC Digs and asking Valarie Jarrett(his former Top Aide) to join him.....????????WTF is happening to USA....Saving GL Snails is the least of our problems....
Trump is saving USA from 8 years of Obama and an LWL Administration....
Give him a break, he has only been in office 2 months and it will take a while to Drain the Swamp & Turn Things Around...

Last edited:

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Just saw on the local news that he wants to cut funding for the Great Lakes Restoration. By 3/4. The largest fresh water source we have. That means no funding to keep the Asian carp out. Which means the downfall of all of the fisheries in and connected to the Great Lakes. No more fresh water salmon. No more walleyes. No more trout. No more muskies. No more bass. No more ducks. No more geese.No more loons and finally no more people. Just carp.The money to be diverted to bombs or a stupid wall or deporting people or trips to Florida every week.
This goes hand in hand with cutting regulations on things like coal plants.
But the people have voted. They put the Environmental Destroyer into office.
Making America great again huh?
What a dumbass!

I just can't believe some people who post here, and might have different political leanings but love plants and nature, can support such a paranoid ignorant greedy asshole.

Bolero

Omono
Reaction score
I just can't believe some people who post here, and might have different political leanings but love plants and nature, can support such a paranoid ignorant greedy asshole.

Is this a Reference to Sawgrass, a regular poster on this site...???

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
There was nothing of it on National Fox or on Local Fox and I usually watch news till abound noon. I know there have been a lot of fake stories all over the place.

Fox, Ha ha!

Feyks. Fooks.

I really pity those who get their alternative truth from Fucks News.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom