Donald Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wireme

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Lighten up Mike, its not that bad...

I just updated my Bathroom with a new High Tech Toilet, 360 degree swirling flush water, Aromatic spray ability, new heated toilet seat, remote control Music, Flush water amount choice of Lo for #1 & Hi for #2, Improved taper toilet seat, Low profile look.....$4000.00 Installed...
and this is for my rec room bathroom, wait til I tell you about my Main Bath room improvements...
America is great isn't it...???

How full of shit does a guy need to be to start thinking he needs a fancy pooper like that?
Why hasn't Frary asked this yet? I tried to stop but just couldn't leave it sitting there.

my nellie

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
How full of shit does a guy need to be to start thinking he needs a fancy pooper like that?
Why hasn't Frary asked this yet? I tried to stop but just couldn't leave it sitting there.
So full as to think that America is getting great as long as he can afford a fancy pooper.
Sorry, I couldn't help it, either.....
But be ware, he will most probably say "it was a lame attempt at humor"
He is used to such excuses.

watchndsky

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
So full as to think that America is getting great as long as he can afford a fancy pooper.

ive been waiting to see if he was joking ....im pretty sure he was just being facetious to mess with folks.

my nellie

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
ive been waiting to see if he was joking ....im pretty sure he was just being facetious to mess with folks.
If I'm correct someone accused him for trolling some pages before.... To my opinion this kind of posting is simply downgrading the conversation/exchange of views.
I am following this thread because I am interested in the different perspectives of people. Especially the differentiation of viewpoints among Americans.
I read all the posts and anyone who does the same definitely know it's time consuming.
So people disorientating the flow of conversation every now and then are at least a nuisance.

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Personally I already believe America, USA is number one country on planet Earth, Economically, Militarily, Politically, Socially, and by all other Standards used to Measure GeoPolitical Greatness.....

Halleluhiah!

I can understand that you are proud to be a US citizen and I agree when you state that "USA is number one country on planet Earth, Economically, Militarily, Politically", but that stops there: "Socially, and by all other Standards", I totally disagree.

1/ the US is often felt as a bully to other countries, and Troompfism will make things worse I'm afraid. Watch your ass. Not inland, but think of the consequences of the xenophobic rethorics your elected master clown is spitting, vomitting to the rest of mankind.

2/ "Socially, and by all other Standards" : you apparently support a system where those who don't have the money must be left to die from lack of food and health care.

"number one country on planet Earth"

How lovely.

Charming, lil' Bolero.

Bolero

Omono
Reaction score

I don't want to disappoint,...It was just another "Lame attempt at Humor".....
However all the stuff about Ivanka was real......

Bolero

Omono
Reaction score
If I'm correct someone accused him for trolling some pages before.... To my opinion this kind of posting is simply downgrading the conversation/exchange of views.
I am following this thread because I am interested in the different perspectives of people. Especially the differentiation of viewpoints among Americans.
I read all the posts and anyone who does the same definitely know it's time consuming.
So people disorientating the flow of conversation every now and then are at least a nuisance.

Ohhh Please....Spare us.

watchndsky

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a

sorry - i may be in that group too i guess. while most of my posts are serious - i like to try and add some humor every now and then. with so much anger on both sides sometimes, i think a little humor i needed every now and then.

or could be - im just funny to myself.

Bolero

Omono
Reaction score
Halleluhiah!

I can understand that you are proud to be a US citizen and I agree when you state that "USA is number one country on planet Earth, Economically, Militarily, Politically", but that stops there: "Socially, and by all other Standards", I totally disagree.

1/ the US is often felt as a bully to other countries, and Troompfism will make things worse I'm afraid. Watch your ass. Not inland, but think of the consequences of the xenophobic rethorics your elected master clown is spitting, vomitting to the rest of mankind.

2/ "Socially, and by all other Standards" : you apparently support a system where those who don't have the money must be left to die from lack of food and health care.

"number one country on planet Earth"

How lovely.

Charming, lil' Bolero.

Thank you, I would expect no less from you....

Bolero

Omono
Reaction score
sorry - i may be in that group too i guess. while most of my posts are serious - i like to try and add some humor every now and then. with so much anger on both sides sometimes, i think a little humor i needed every now and then.

Nice to know someone else here is near Normal...

my nellie

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
It's nasty humor I had in mind. And mainly trolling.

MichaelS

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Lighten up Mike, its not that bad...

I just updated my Bathroom with a new High Tech Toilet, 360 degree swirling flush water, Aromatic spray ability, new heated toilet seat, remote control Music, Flush water amount choice of Lo for #1 & Hi for #2, Improved taper toilet seat, Low profile look.....$4000.00 Installed...
and this is for my rec room bathroom, wait til I tell you about my Main Bath room improvements...
America is great isn't it...???
There's the problem with the west right there. People actually find this stuff important. Joke or not.

Cattwooduk

Shohin
Reaction score
I got that it was a joke when I got to the bit about a heated shit-seat... come on, who the hell needs a heated toilet seat? You got piles man?! I know you're knocking on a bit so it's possible, but a heated loo seat... afraid it's too late for that :(

Cattwooduk

Shohin
Reaction score
Pruitt is doing his level best to shite all over as many aspects of the US environment as he can and American people along with it. I see he has decided not to ban the pesticide which has been banned from household use for years because of neurotoxicity.
'Science inconclusive' he is leaning on for practically every decision he makes about what environmental aspect he wants to wipe his arse with next.

The science transparency bill is just a cover to make it incredibly hard for scientists to cite research when making recommendations for lawful decisions. By having to rely solely on publicly available papers, most of which the EPA doesn't own they now have to buy the work and publish it themselves where they can. This makes being able to cite actual scientific evidence really expensive, and guess what... the EPA's budget is going to be blown by like 30% + or something. Either that or they have to base their work on way less research which obviously works against any rational decision making process.
The bill also says that any research has to be replicable... so for example where decades of research into radioactivity exposure from events like Nagasaki are cited for evidence, they potentially could no longer use those research papers unless they replicate the whole research process, 10 points for spotting a catch in trying to replicate a nuke on a city.

The other bill means that any scientist or researcher currently with funding from the EPA cannot sit on the advisory committee for decision making, and those who are part of the advisory board cannot receive grants for 3 years after leaving. Sounds like a way to stop a conflict of interest from scientists right? WRONG - what you're going to have now is rather than scientists who are actively engaged in a field giving advice based on current and ongoing research, what you'll have is someone who has no fucking clue about the science, they'll just be an industry rep with a direct FINANCIAL interest in the debated issue. Another bunch in the balls for American logic.

I don't understand the Trump administration's stance on science? It seems so outwardly anti-science, anti-rationale and anti-logic. American is supposed to be one of the worlds leading forces in groundbreaking science and technology, but the Trumpets are shitting all over their world leading scientists ability to do their jobs?!

Problem with Trump is -
“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”

So long as his buddies are getting their industry backing and investments, their shares and money keep rolling in, fuck everyone else!

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'm trying to turn over a new leaf!!
And trying not to think about what's going on in his bathroom.

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Gotta' say, a heated terlet sounds nice!!
toilet-o.gif :D:D:D:D:D

Where I work, the closet thing you'll get is what ever the dude before you left behind......:eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused::(
Could it be something so simple, heated toilet seats, that's holding us back......?:rolleyes:

I'm gonna' try some of those heat pads for a sore back, like Shaq uses...added benefit, (cuz' it's all about multi-use, waste not want not) you Sir, are going to posses the slickest set o' cheeks going.....if that's what your looking for.:eek::eek::eek:;)

Bolero

Omono
Reaction score
T
Gotta' say, a heated terlet sounds nice!!
View attachment 139013 :D:D:D:D:D

Where I work, the closet thing you'll get is what ever the dude before you left behind......:eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused::(
Could it be something so simple, heated toilet seats, that's holding us back......?:rolleyes:

I'm gonna' try some of those heat pads for a sore back, like Shaq uses...added benefit, (cuz' it's all about multi-use, waste not want not) you Sir, are going to posses the slickest set o' cheeks going.....if that's what your looking for.:eek::eek::eek:;)

Thank you, I love my American Toilet...and all it gives me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom