Evolution on my bonsai benches

Giga

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7-8
When I first move into my new house things kinda look like this and a few tree's here and there

Well it now looks like this and I'm still not done-my why says I'm taking over the yard:D Still lots to do and more trees to have! lol

43 trees and growing :cool:

sorry for being so blurry i'll get some better shots of each bench tomorrow

fraser67

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
PST
Looks like you're halfway there...lol. Then you'll find yourself cutting back...great looking garden!

Giga

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7-8
Yep...that's the bug...you definitely caught it!

more like a life style change at this point.

Looks like you're halfway there...lol. Then you'll find yourself cutting back...great looking garden!

Won't be cutting back but yamadori and nice material is all I go after now, maybe a bigger house with a bigger back yard soon :)

Great looking collection...yamadori as well! Great job on the bench areas.

Thanks! pretty much all on the platform is yamadori!

Bunjeh

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
You will know you have caught the bug when you actually have to create a hidden area that your wife does not know about to hide the stuff she would never understand.

Giga

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7-8
You will know you have caught the bug when you actually have to create a hidden area that your wife does not know about to hide the stuff she would never understand.

havn't done that yet but my wife thinks the tree's are pretty but that's about as involved as she gets :rolleyes: Her favorites are one that flower lol

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Yea, I still manage to "sneak one in" amongst the others once in a while. The hubby thinks the trees are cool but he is most interested in the pot with the three venus fly traps in it. Its a guy thing.

GrimLore

Bonsai Nut alumnus... we miss you
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
When I had trees and I moved them my Wife would always ask where is... I could never get away with it but on a bright note she encourages me to be into it. She has an entire room for a good portion of the year to keep Tropicals inside and has been into Bonsai for many years more than me although I used to assist her on occasion. We have different taste but the same basic interest except for landscape. To resolve that I cleared the front at this place for her to "play" and I have been assigned the back for my stuff. All works out pretty well ;)

Grimmy

Top Bottom