Feedback on my first video

ShadyStump

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
yeah, multi-track video & sound editing. But too many menus, context-sensitive actions and views.
I got hands on with a half dozen different programs for this stuff back in the day, but never enough to actually figure them out. Makes you understand why Hollywood editing teams get paid so much.

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
What program?
Adobe Premiere. As I use photoshop & lightroom, and [rant] Adobe switched from "You buy a DVD you can run the software" to "We take your money every month or we stop the software from running" I figured a bundle of many products is a lot better waste of money than paying 80% of that, and just have 2 packages. [/rant] Glad I can get it on an academic license.

Kadebe

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Adobe Premiere. As I use photoshop & lightroom, and [rant] Adobe switched from "You buy a DVD you can run the software" to "We take your money every month or we stop the software from running" I figured a bundle of many products is a lot better waste of money than paying 80% of that, and just have 2 packages. [/rant] Glad I can get it on an academic license.
Yep, not easy to master it

I would give open shot a try. It's open source, free and easy to use. Many tutorials on YouTube

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
And with that, the number of subscriptions has doubled! Is this going viral yet or what! Be carefull Ryan, you have competition 🤣

That's a very good video.
Great work!!
Sounds like I am getting nearer to making something people enjoy. Thx!

Anything pops up as open for improvement, let me know. One thing I am working on is getting the light better :|. The camera/person/tree configuration does not have a lot of alternatives where I am working. Just too little space!

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
I made a Video.. for "Studly Rob"
Giving a brief tour of my "Greenware table" and explaining my current, productive stand-still. 😂

Apparently the accent is quite notable in it. He pointed it out, right away!

Wisco-( which is Great lakes norther Vowel-Shift. mixed with The Minnesotan Canadian trade routes) - and With "price and rise" vowel smoothin' in my voice and my dipthong in the midlands.

But my speech/dialect/accent is Wisconsin PROMINENT!
I've been here a looong time.

😂

Which Is hilarious!

Because dialect/accent is first thing brought up, by myself, in this thread.

Top Bottom