Seedling
Reaction score
I can not get pics to upload to work in progress,all mine are.but

Poink88

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Just noticed that some of my started threads are still missing and now...also some PM's the past 2 weeks. Can those be restored?

Thank you,

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Post deleted

Posted in the wrong place

Last edited:

jk_lewis

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7-8
Tell him to check to see if his browser will accept cookies.

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Question about members/member list

Before the recent update there was a link that allowed one to view all bnut members, search for members by name, etc. I think it was under "community". I wanted to look up a member today and can't find a way to do that anymore. Is that ability gone, or moved? Am I just missing something obvious (again)?

Chris

Eric Schrader

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Todays posts?

Before the recent update there was a "Today's Posts" link also, which I no longer see. I used that link every time I visited the site......did it move or die?

Thanks,

Eric

Poink88

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Before the recent update there was a link that allowed one to view all bnut members, search for members by name, etc. I think it was under "community". I wanted to look up a member today and can't find a way to do that anymore. Is that ability gone, or moved? Am I just missing something obvious (again)?

Chris

+1. I miss that feature too.

ABCarve

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
I'm no longer receiving notifications of posts to threads I'm subscribed to.

QuintinBonsai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Having issues with starting new threads.

1.) A lot of times when trying to start a new thread, or even reply to them, the screen does not load properly to the message box. You are sent to a blank bonsainut screen.

2.) I usually get emails from threads I am subscribed to several days after a person has responded to them.

3.) I cannot upload pics from my computer anymore. The URL option is there, but the one to upload them directly from my picture library is no longer present. Has this feature been disabled?

ABCarve

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
This is not a spam problem. Tried turning off spam filter to no avail.
The notification "check-box" on the subscription list keeps reverting back to being unselected.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
The notification "check-box" on the subscription list keeps reverting back to being unselected.

The notification check box status is stored in your cookies. If you are having trouble with the check box, it has to be with data stored on your computer.

Log out of the site, and then close your browser window. If possible, and you know how, delete your Internet cache. (A good free program to do this is CCleaner - which is probably a good program to have installed regardless). Then reopen your browser, go to BonsaiNut, and re-login.

Let me know if you continue to have the problem after re-logging.

ABCarve

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
The notification check box status is stored in your cookies. If you are having trouble with the check box, it has to be with data stored on your computer.

Log out of the site, and then close your browser window. If possible, and you know how, delete your Internet cache. (A good free program to do this is CCleaner - which is probably a good program to have installed regardless). Then reopen your browser, go to BonsaiNut, and re-login.

Let me know if you continue to have the problem after re-logging.

Log out, closed, cleared, restart all successful. Notification check-box still reverts to unselected. I do have a Mac and using Firefox.

Top Bottom