First bench, already full.

sparklemotion

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4b
Someone should have warned me when I bought my first tree in April that one tree leads to more trees which leads to... furniture.

Here's the bench I just finished (made Mr. Motion weld up the brackets). It's a good thing that this design is modular (check out Shirley's Simple Shelving for the basic idea) because I've already filled it.

IMG_20170902_181058.jpg

Zach Smith

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Someone should have warned me when I bought my first tree in April that one tree leads to more trees which leads to... furniture.

Here's the bench I just finished (made Mr. Motion weld up the brackets). It's a good thing that this design is modular (check out Shirley's Simple Shelving for the basic idea) because I've already filled it.

View attachment 159116
These benches are not full! I see all kinds of space between those pots. Come on, fill 'em up! ;)

sparklemotion

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4b
These benches are not full! I see all kinds of space between those pots. Come on, fill 'em up! ;)

If I just trunk chopped all the nursery trees that I am babying until spring I could definitely fit more. (says the devil on my left shoulder)

cbroad

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Haha :p:p:p, just wait til you're a few years in...

Better start plotting out land for grow beds and more benches, that porch is nowhere near big enough...

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Sounds like Mr. Motion is gonna be a busy man!

Did you fetch him off Ohiohusbands.com?

Sounds a keeper!

Nice!

Sorce

Top Bottom