First ever pot. Thoughts?

W3rk

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Well... Fired the ones I posted a few days ago. Thoughts?
Largest one got a black pine emergency repot, so technically it went from 270°C to housing a tree in 3 hours.

View attachment 330296View attachment 330297View attachment 330298View attachment 330299View attachment 330300View attachment 330301View attachment 330302View attachment 330303
And again. The glaze on these two, I love this earthy textured look. Amazing glazes! And I commented on this before too, but I really dig that scallop/cutout you did to add some negative space in the pot construction. Great stuff.

Mihai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
And again. The glaze on these two, I love this earthy textured look. Amazing glazes! And I commented on this before too, but I really dig that scallop/cutout you did to add some negative space in the pot construction. Great stuff.
Thanks man!

A few more coming up next week. I think the arch is going to become my signature form :).

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Some awesome glazes you got going on there. Really nice pots.

ConorDash

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Nice. Do you have to slow cool that beast you built or does it cool slow enough to make those Crystals on it's own?

Love that first one, looks like sheet metal.

Are these the "footless" attempts?
Looks way sleeker.

Dope!

Sorce

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
In two years time your potting skills have improved tremendously. Good job on the last batch ot pots!

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
@Pitoon much appreciated :D. This was the longest firing and the quickest sale :))). Not one pot left after less than 5 hours of being posted. This was a good day!
A hobby that pays for itself is always good!

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Wow!... I don’t think I have ever visited this thread...

I’m not gonna pretend I wasn’t flagged here from your other thread..but when I got here....

Just speechless! ...that glaze work is truly inspiring! Because I just got here.. i didn’t bother injuring my thumb “LOVING” every single picture...

..but I WANTED to.

Amazing work! Makes MY efforts seem... um... “gorilla-esque” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Top Bottom