Greenhouse fundraiser

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Old stickroot.
Dreamcrusher.
I have more man! Geeez :)
Check out the trunk on this one!image.jpgIn early spring we will do about 25 2" layers off this one and it gets pushed out:( but there are about 6 2-4" diameter chops that I will put in Andrews baskets in late Feb.

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This Trident is FOR SALE today!image.jpg

Reactions: Vin

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Twin trunk Trident. This fella is looking for a new home. FOR SALE!!!image.jpg

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
It's a great tree minus that odd bulge on the first branch. How would you take care of that?
That's how I know it's a fella ;)
That is where a larger branch was and has closed up completely, but anyone that has worked Tridents know that can be fixed in a couple easy. Maybe faster in others hands?

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Have you posted (and if not, can you post) pics of this tree from the other sides? And what about the nebari? Right now all I see are what look like a couple of "air roots" and possibly significant reverse taper in the lowest part of the trunk. So it might need a ground layer.

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Have you posted (and if not, can you post) pics of this tree from the other sides? And what about the nebari? Right now all I see are what look like a couple of "air roots" and possibly significant reverse taper in the lowest part of the trunk. So it might need a ground layer.
image.jpg My phone pics SUPER SUCK! Sorryimage.jpg

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This old Chinese Elm is FOR SALE!image.jpgLots of fun going on in here!image.jpg Looks like a good branch for a Deer stand :)

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The colors are changing rapidly, if you hurry you can see it in person.image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg
PRICE not REDUCED!!!

timeleft

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Could you pm me the price on the that elm and maple shipped to 68154?

index.php

index.php

Top Bottom