Greetings from Central PA

ashandb

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Hey everyone. I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I'm Brian - from Harrisburg PA. I'm as new as one can get to all of this. My girlfriend (Ashley) and I just got our first trees last month. I can see this could easily become an unhealthy obsession :)

We currently have a Brazilian Rain Tree, Golden Gate Ficus, Double White Snow Rose, and a Ficus Philippinensis. We plan to venture into outdoor trees when the weather breaks.

I look forward to learning from you all and hope that I'm able to contribute as I learn.

Cheers!

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Welcome to the Nutt House, where life is happy all day long---------------------------------LOL

Welcome aboard.

lordy

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Hey everyone. I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I'm Brian - from Harrisburg PA. I'm as new as one can get to all of this. My girlfriend (Ashley) and I just got our first trees last month. I can see this could easily become an unhealthy obsession :)

We currently have a Brazilian Rain Tree, Golden Gate Ficus, Double White Snow Rose, and a Ficus Philippinensis. We plan to venture into outdoor trees when the weather breaks.

I look forward to learning from you all and hope that I'm able to contribute as I learn.

Cheers!
You must know by now that you are within a stone's throw of Nature's Way bonsai nursery. Google them. World class stuff goes on there.

ashandb

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
You must know by now that you are within a stone's throw of Nature's Way bonsai nursery. Google them. World class stuff goes on there.

Ash and I were there this evening for the Ficus Philippenensis class with the Susquehanna Bonsai Club.

As a matter of fact - all of our plants have been through Nature's Way so far.

We've got some true professionals to help us on our way and have nothing but good things to say about Nature's Way.

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
You should at least stop at the Mid Atlantic Bonsai FEstival next month, seeing as you seem to be a whole 10 or so minutes away from it

See you there I hope, even as a one day walk in.;)

ashandb

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
You should at least stop at the Mid Atlantic Bonsai FEstival next month, seeing as you seem to be a whole 10 or so minutes away from it

See you there I hope, even as a one day walk in.;)

I didn't know this was going on next month... And certainly not so near... We'll definitely put it on the calendar. I imagine we'll be there at some point!

Thanks for the info.

GrimLore

Bonsai Nut alumnus... we miss you
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Welcome aboard! You will find several active members here from PA :)

Top Bottom