Hello to Everyone.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Just say you like turface and watch the sparks fly. 😂

Welcome to the party, pal.

I sprinkle turface on my New York strip steaks. Mmmmm... delicious :)

I've got no problem with people being vegan, as long as they don't have a problem with me not being. However your icon gets close to the site rules about not using political, religious, or controversial content for icons. Keep it inclusive and positive, and there won't be any problems :) Next year is an election year here in the states... it has the potential to get nasty. So let's make sure the focus is on the trees and pots :)

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Can't say anything with out offending someone nowadays.....sad state of affairs.

I like how regular people are "non-vegans", gave me a chuckle.

No hard feelings @The Angry Vegan.

Welcome to the NutHouse.

New to the hobby?
Here's one for you ;-)

Welcome to the forum Angry Vegan!

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
I've got no problem with people being vegan, as long as they don't have a problem with me not being.

👍

These are my last days with my pupils/students before I retire. I brought some sweets/candies and we watched "The Boxer" : an ode to "non-sectarianism"

What about vegan "braai" ? I don't fancy the term "flexitarian" that much, but that's what I am actually : trying to reduce my consumption of meat, mainly for environmental reasons, not for a kind of ethnocentrism. But "foie gras" is sooo good, I can't imagine a Christmas without some with champagne - sorry for those who will have to go to speakesies to taste some. 😝

Next year is an election year here in the states... it has the potential to get nasty.

Oh, really?... 😄

(Considering what's happening in Congress right now, I think most of us have behaved sensibly in the past weeks, haven't we?)

Last edited:

PABonsai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
But "foie gras" is sooo good, I can't imagine a Christmas without some with champagne - sorry for those who will have to go to speakesies to taste some. 😝
Don't bother visiting New York City then. They've outlawed it.

Orion_metalhead

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Welcome to the site. As others have said, be like a tree and have thick bark - best protection there is! Looking forward to hearing more about your trees.

Top Bottom