Help ID Fungus/Pest on Grape Vine

Josh88

Shohin
Reaction score
IMG_0967.JPG IMG_0968.JPG I noticed an issue on the leaves of my grape vine. Can anyone ID this fungus or pest and give some suggestion for how to handle it?
Thank you!!!

Rambles

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Looks like blistermites. Ladybugs, as well as other predatory beetles and mites are good controls, as well as lime-sulfur based compounds used for controlling powdery mildew.

If neither of these are available, hard pruning each winter and removal of fallen material from around the plant for several years is another viable option.

Josh88

Shohin
Reaction score
Looks like blistermites. Ladybugs, as well as other predatory beetles and mites are good controls, as well as lime-sulfur based compounds used for controlling powdery mildew.

If neither of these are available, hard pruning each winter and removal of fallen material from around the plant for several years is another viable option.
Thank you for the info!

defra

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Ive been told and tried it at the grape at my parents house its nasty tough lol

Take the ash from cigaretes and rub it on the leaves , or put the cigaretes in a tub of water and mist the leaves with it
It seemed to work you can always try on a couple leaves to try it out but as said its nasty

Josh88

Shohin
Reaction score
Ive been told and tried it at the grape at my parents house its nasty tough lol

Take the ash from cigaretes and rub it on the leaves , or put the cigaretes in a tub of water and mist the leaves with it
It seemed to work you can always try on a couple leaves to try it out but as said its nasty
This would have been a lot easier when I was a smoker! I think I may have to make this one a last resort, but thanks for the tip : )

Top Bottom