Hornbeam No.11 progression

Maros

Chumono
Reaction score
Wonderful Maros! I like your friend as well! 😊
Thanks Sergio. She is great, bit wild but we are working on it. Australian Sheppard. She must work on her posing skills 😉

Maros

Chumono
Reaction score
Hornbeam spent few days in Czechia on European Bonsai Association 2023, got awarded so it was time well spent.
Back home now waiting for birds to do the justice to the moss soon.

IMG-20230423-WA0009.jpg

BobbyLane

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Im actually watching right now! Great to see this magnificent tree in video format. Pretty sure I saw a FB post a while ago where you wanted to sell it, happy to see its still in your collection mate.

19Mateo83

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Thank you for sharing this video with us Maros! This tree is absolutely beautiful and hearing your story is very inspiring. Your philosophy on bonsai is one we should all take to heart, even if you prefer the traditional styles, do what makes you happy with what you have locally. In the end, the measure of success in bonsai should be doing what makes you happy and it appears that you have done exactly that. Bravo to you!

ForrestW

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Wow! Nice work, and thanks for such a long history of the tree.

Maros

Chumono
Reaction score
Im actually watching right now! Great to see this magnificent tree in video format. Pretty sure I saw a FB post a while ago where you wanted to sell it, happy to see its still in your collection mate.
Thanks for support Bobby. You are right, in one stage I wanted to sell the tree, in next stage I wanted to sell all of them, and for a while I thought I will pile them up and burn them.
Then I got a dog and things made more sense since then.✊
Thank you for sharing this video with us Maros! This tree is absolutely beautiful and hearing your story is very inspiring. Your philosophy on bonsai is one we should all take to heart, even if you prefer the traditional styles, do what makes you happy with what you have locally. In the end, the measure of success in bonsai should be doing what makes you happy and it appears that you have done exactly that. Bravo to you!
Thanks for your kind words, mate.
Wow! Nice work, and thanks for such a long history of the tree.
Thanks, Forrest 😉👍

xwintersgloomx

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Amazing tree, Thanks for sharing and the video was super insightful even your discussion around your growing up. Really interesting!

Maros

Chumono
Reaction score
Maros how deep is that pot?
The pot is about 105 mm from the outside, so the inside is like 80-90 mm I guess.
Amazing tree, Thanks for sharing and the video was super insightful even your discussion around your growing up. Really interesting!
Thanks, I'm glad you found it interesting and not too long to watch. ;)

Jcmmaple

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Just watched it, and I loved it. That tree is amazing, makes me want to go scouting this weekend for hornbeam. I have watched many videos and that was the most interesting to watch by far, thank you. I loved the story while your were working, you should do that more. I think that is why your video seperates you from others. That’s why I love bonsai, yes life sucks at times but it’s all about trees not race not war or politics, just pure enjoyment of trees. Thanks and I can’t wait to see more.

Maros

Chumono
Reaction score
Just watched it, and I loved it. That tree is amazing, makes me want to go scouting this weekend for hornbeam. I have watched many videos and that was the most interesting to watch by far, thank you. I loved the story while your were working, you should do that more. I think that is why your video seperates you from others. That’s why I love bonsai, yes life sucks at times but it’s all about trees not race not war or politics, just pure enjoyment of trees. Thanks and I can’t wait to see more.
Thanks for your kind words. I hope to bring few more stories and trees soon.

Top Bottom