Hot Sauce?

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
LOL bet you cleaned that up pretty fast afterwards...

Oh no! That's getting "watered in" this morning!

I know I know....it's not really a "bonsai".

I think the experiment should still go as planned.

Sorce

LEAVESOFGRASS

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I've long thought they might be the same person, perhaps a former member who got the boot? In any case, they're not very good at what they do...roughly 3rd grade level with those attempted insults, I'd say.

I have no clue who PM is. You've long thought that we are the same person? Good to know I'm living rent free in your head. I came here a little over a year ago bc I wanted to get into bonsai. People were hostile. I'd rather discuss other things with some of the good posters on this board. That's why this thread is in the GENERAL DISCUSSION forum.

barrosinc

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
NnoGhN1.gif

Nybonsai12

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I'd rather discuss other things with some of the good posters on this board. That's why this thread is in the GENERAL DISCUSSION forum.

You do realize it's for General Discussion concerning Bonsai, right? It says so right on the topic! And several other posters have pointed this out to you already in this thread.

Arnold_K

Shohin
Reaction score
... seems to me,
that not just a simple german man like me, can learn a lot on this thread.
" bless my heart", an american idiom with variuos meanings depending
on the place you live.
Funny, funny, funny ...

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
... seems to me,
that not just a simple german man like me, can learn a lot on this thread.
" bless my heart", an american idiom with variuos meanings depending
on the place you live.
Funny, funny, funny ...
It actually has several meanings right here in Metro Atlanta, GA, in the SE USA...that's where I first heard the expression when I moved here from the NE USA. In the context of this particular thread, the particular meaning should be obvious to LEAVESOFGRASS since he is from the region:).

bonhe

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Capsaicin has been registered since the '60s as a non toxic biochemical pesticide. Never tried it myself :) Also it appears it isn't obvious to most people here but - grass and moss are clearly trolls, and I would wager the the same person.
Good point Solange. Capsaicin also has antifungal role. I know some Vietnamese have been using hot chili pepper combined with fresh garlic grunden and mixed into the water for pesticide and fungicide purpose with good results.
Bonhe

Top Bottom