How about a JBP to prove I'm serious.....

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Thanks Bill, I guess not everyone is aware in the bonsai world SOB"s is proud acomplishment. I'm a SOBS (student of Boon's students) much cheaper.........:p

Ciao,
Harry

TimZ8

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Very nice Harry! Did that come from Dallas?

Tim

Dan W.

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
And this one...still around? Seriously nice trees!

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
And this one...still around? Seriously nice trees!

It is my understanding, and please correct me if I am wrong, that a bit over a year ago Harry sold all of his trees. So; in order to see this tree we would have to find out who owns it now.

Dwight

Chumono
Reaction score
He's fine. His last bonsai buddy moved so he kinda lost interest and wanted to find good homes for the trees before he started to neglect them.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
He's fine. His last bonsai buddy moved so he kinda lost interest and wanted to find good homes for the trees before he started to neglect them.

Thanks for sharing that, it was not my place to tell the story if I was not sure of my facts.

Dan W.

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thanks guys. He sure had a great collection, and it's nice knowing that he was wise enough to let the trees go to new owners before he lost interest.

Just Duane

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hey guys, I'm pretty sure this tree is in Hawaii now.....I kinda know the owner :D

Dan W.

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Nice! There isn't any chance you could get a few pictures is there? Lol....just for a bit of an update on the tree now in a new home...? :)

Lee Brindley

Yamadori
Reaction score
Nice tree. Looks a little over potted in my oppinion though. Something like this maybe?blackpine.jpg

Top Bottom