I guess that's official

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
We had multiple guests over for dinner last night. During the conversation, I was asked about how often I played my guitars and saxes. My clearly better half answered: "He doesn't play much lately. He's nuts with all those little trees."

In my house, when she says a certain thing, it is official! I am truly a Bonsai Nut. Considering that I'm looking up Boon intensive schedules, it kind of is.

Last edited:

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
I don't write music much at all. Only a little bit here and there. I've yet to design on paper any bonsai. For each tree, I have definitive mental pictures of the progression that I wish to make with it but I never put it down on paper. I will some day.

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
The rabbit hole is real! I started playing with potted trees in my twenties... I'm now in my fifties. The actual hands on time I've spent with/working on my trees can probably be measured in years at this point, and we won't even talk about monies spent in the hobby... no regrets, man, no regrets.

moke

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
We had multiple guests over for dinner last night. During the conversation, I was asked about how often I played my guitars and saxes. My clearly better half answered: "He doesn't play much lately. He's nuts with all those little trees."

In my house, when she says a certain thing, it is official! I am truly a Bonsai Nut. Considering that I'm looking up Boon intensive schedules, it kind of is.
I am still contemplating selling several of my guitars, and putting the $ towards trees. I just don’t play much anymore my trees keep me busy. My wife would probably say towards a credit card, but we all know bonsai takes priority over that. Dam I hope she doesn’t see this!! LOL

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
I am still contemplating selling several of my guitars, and putting the $ towards trees. I just don’t play much anymore my trees keep me busy. My wife would probably say towards a credit card, but we all know bonsai takes priority over that. Dam I hope she doesn’t see this!! LOL
Since most of the guitars I have were gifts. I can't sell them.
On second thought, hmmm .... lots of trees I can buy with 40k.

moke

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Since most of the guitars I have were gifts. I can't sell them.
On second thought, hmmm .... lots of trees I can buy with 40k.
Wow, I might get somewhere around $400 if I’m lucky. 40k ya I might throw a little towards the credit card if I could get that much.

Top Bottom