I have a serious pot addiction

amcoffeegirl

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Looks immediately on my shelf and sees 2 more that I forgot to put in the picture- lol

Tidal Bonsai

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I have my cheap Chinese pots in the shed
IMG_4445.JPG

I dug all these out from under my benches. They include a couple by Sam Miller, one by Will Talbot, one from Erin Pottery, a pot from Rob Addonizio, a couple by Shibata Shouichi, and one Japanese Seto ware.
IMG_4446.JPG

This is my home office pot. It's a Richard Robertson that I am absolutely in love with! I am ground growing a Korean Hornbeam semi-Cascade to put in it in a few years.
IMG_4448.JPG

Last edited:

TN_Jim

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a

amcoffeegirl

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
that’s a sweet array

I believe your thread helped inspire me to invest in my first couple of nice little legit pots today... & thanks for that amcoffeegirl;)
You're very welcome. Be careful they are addictive. Please share them when they arrive.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
9B
Nice collection!!!! Where do you buy all these?? Tell us about some of your favourites

Craigslist! and Ebay on occasion. Local clubs are a great source for pots too!

My favorite glazed pot. about 7.5" wide. oval
DSC01774.JPG

Favorite unglazed about 11" wide? Rectangle pot. Think this ones in the 80 year old range.
DSC01706.JPG

Picked up about 36 pots from a place that used to be called the Tokeyo Florist in Glendale, CA. The groundskeeper sold them too me, said the place had been around from the early 1900's to about the 70's when it all but went out of business. Not much info on the pots from him, but some of the stamps appear to be about 50-80 years old according to the few sites that manage chop marks. Few others are too worn down to make out the symbols.

D

Deleted member 21616

@rockm love the color of the gray/blue oval. Could I ask who the artist is?

Top Bottom