if u have 1 minute check out my shinpaku ! id appreciate the feedback šŸ¤ 

Reaction score
USDA Zone
10?
I love the cascade !:cool:! Hope to wire on mine this year it's a procumbens though.
This one needs some movement in the cascading branch next time. Maybe a branch bender?
Going to be a kick ass tree. Just the way it comes out of the soil rocks.
There, it would be an excellent shari location up front if possible.
yeah I agree wish I could've had it move a bit more but it's best I've done so far so I'm happy lol
and yeah def some shari there will be needed šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼

Reaction score
USDA Zone
10?
There's a quick fix to this and the movement I eluded to above...
There are TWO cascades herein. One is thick and pretty straight, the other one would be so well suited for this.
It would be a huge improvement to jin the thick bottom cascade, and use the upper tapering one that comes down
which has wire on it.

On the trunk is a double coil of wire just over the pots rim, just beyond that is a single coil out the upper cascade.
I would now, add a guy wire, one that can be torqued over time and bring that in closer so when the time comes
the upper cascade is in place, where the lower one is now, and jin the lower one. Talking a couple years out maybe?
I am curious where and when this was purchased @BoostedBonsai. Keep a log or journal :)
yeah I agree with u & I would've cut alot more n don't jins but I wanted to practice my wire so left all branches also not my tree it is my Sensei's so I was a bit hesitant to cut too much off although I'm sure he would've been coo with it šŸ¤£

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Iā€™m originally from SoCal. Everyone is ā€œdudeā€. Even inanimate objects. Phone falls on floor, ā€œAre you serious, dude?ā€ Lol

Pretty sure "dude wtf" is my go to!
No Beep Beep for me, just "dude wtf".
Unless they're bullshittin' at the light, then they get the meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

4 seconds an E.

Sorce

Top Bottom