Inspiration!

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
Where is your favorite place to go for Inspiration?
Irene

Bob

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Anywhere, as long as it has nothing to do with "working for a living".

I did see something inspiring to me recently. The kids and I went to the "Bodies" exibit in Pittsburgh the other day. These were bodies (unclaimed for 5 years, from China) in various stages of dissection and the cellular fluids were replaced with a polymer compound, preserving them and allowing up close and personal viewing. My girls were interested, so I took them. For quite a few days we talked about the ethics of this display. Long story short, our bodies our amazing vehicles and deserve to be respected and taken care of. They carry "us" through the years and allow us to create things of beauty, such as these damned plants that we're always talking about! I know, we all realize this, but it was really refreshing to be re-awakened to the fact that we are special and that there is more to us than meets the eye...........

cantstopsmilin

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8/9
Bodies Revealed :) there is one of those near where i live :) i plan on seeing it sometime soon, sounds interesting, but yes our bodies are incredible, it is amazing how intricate they are

Top Bottom