Juniper...

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
I was able to strike a deal with Don at Gregory Beach Bonsai for this material, as is my practice, I will take care of it this winter, then when Marco comes in April, he will style it for me. It's in a Dale Cochoy pot. Comments and criticisms are welcome, but styling advice needs to be directed to Marco.....:)

keep it green,
Harry

Attachments

• DSC_8336.JPG
    DSC_8336.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 414

Mark59

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Wow!!! Beautiful tree as always Harry. Without a doubt your trees are some of the finest posted period! I can't wait to see this tree in April after Marco gets done with it. Junies are my absolute favorite. P.S. Don't forget April update. ;)

Last edited:

snobird

Mame
Reaction score
A beauty. Cannot wait to see how it will look after Marco's work on it.

mcpesq817

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Wow, that's a very nice tree. Thanks for sharing.

Just out of curiousity, what are the dimensions?

ericN

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I always admire Harry's trees and his eyes for good materials. One question, is this tree a little too big compared to the trees in your collection?;)D

Eric

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
I always admire Harry's trees and his eyes for good materials. One question, is this tree a little too big compared to the trees in your collection?;)D

Eric

My 15 year old grandson lives with me now, so I can buy a few larger trees again......;)
When he goes off to college, I'll have to sell them.

keep it green,
Harry

Last edited:

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score

Not sure, it will be here tomorrow and I will let you know.

keep it green,
Harry

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score

I received my tree today in excellent condition, much,much better than the pictures. The tree is 28" overall, 23" wide in a 13" pot.

keep it green,
Harry

shohin kid

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Very good material, Marco will like it.
I don't like the pot choice for this tree, but that is just my subjective opinion.

buddhamonk

Chumono
Reaction score
why not have Marco HELP work on it rather than work on it on his own??? Shimpaku are so much fun to work on and wire. Pro's can help select branches and arrange foliage when needed...

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
why not have Marco HELP work on it rather than work on it on his own??? Shimpaku are so much fun to work on and wire. Pro's can help select branches and arrange foliage when needed...

If I worked on it and Marco worked on it , you would understand !

keep it green,
Harry

buddhamonk

Chumono
Reaction score
to me it's like buying a ferrari, putting gas in it everyday, looking at it sit in the garage and then letting someone else drive it... I might not drive it as well as Felipe Massa but I least I'm having fun driving it.

DaveV

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Buddhamonk, For some the greatest joy of bonsai is looking at a beautiful tree and taking care of it.

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Bonsai can be enjoyed in many ways. THe "do it yourself" bias most of us have is only one way --and it isn't always a good thing...

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
I'll post a picture in April and show you why I let Marco style instead of me. Buddhamonk, I work on the Yugo's................:D

keep it green,
Harry

Top Bottom