Let's get this rolling!

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Hey guys, I set up a little private space here so we can discuss germane issues like meeting times, etc, without annoying the main forums.

Si Nguyen

Omono
Reaction score
Hi Greg! Let's get rolling on the study group. Sorry I was so busy the whole month of January. It's potting time you know.

I am free most weekends, and my house is always available (I am embarrassed to say my yard is still very messy right now though). If you are available today, Sunday, we can get together and talk bonsai, for an hour or two. I could call Ian Burke too if you want to start the group today, as good a day as any!
Let's get together!
My cell phone:949-874-0827.
Talk to you soon.
Si

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Stand was perfect, thank you for letting me borrow it! I'll rewire the tree and send you some photos. We'll have to grab Ian for a juniper day... though I've got a ton of black pines that could use some work as well :)

Si Nguyen

Omono
Reaction score
Glad you could use it Greg. Good luck to your demo. I need to work on my junipers too, so a study group is perfect for me to get motivated. Actually, a species a month is a good idea. The second meeting could be on pines.
See you later!
Si

Top Bottom