Looking for good systemic granular/powder fungicide....suggestions?

Replikant

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Trying to find a good granular or powder systemic fungicide that can be applied now and as a preventative going into spring. One that is available online preferably. Also applicable to most species ... Tropical to deciduous. Any suggestions and what have been your experiences?

GrimLore

Bonsai Nut alumnus... we miss you
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Trying to find a good granular or powder systemic fungicide that can be applied now and as a preventative going into spring. One that is available online preferably. Also applicable to most species ... Tropical to deciduous. Any suggestions and what have been your experiences?
Over a year later but this may be useful for you and others http://www.bayeradvanced.com/find-a-product/tree-shrub-care/12-month-tree-shrub-protect-feed.

Grimmy

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I also have Bayer Advanced 3 in 1.

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Well I use this product, but it's a systemic insecticide, not a fungicide, which is what the op was asking for. I've never heard of a systemic fungicide, which is why I opened this post! Would be interesting and maybe worth trying if there were.

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Well I use this product, but it's a systemic insecticide, not a fungicide, which is what the op was asking for. I've never heard of a systemic fungicide, which is why I opened this post! Would be interesting and maybe worth trying if there were.
They have one that is insecticide and fert only and one that is insecticide, fungicide and fert.. I think the three in one has micynox (Sp?) in it which is a name brand micronutrients fert...

GrimLore

Bonsai Nut alumnus... we miss you
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
The granular thing looks like it's made for turfgrass. Wonder if it would have any systemic effects at all on trees. Not sure if it's just contact application based, or systemic in turfgrass.

Eric, I'll have to see if mine has the fungicide.

fredtruck

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Organicide (love that name) makes a Plant Doctor Systemic Fungicide. I have not used this but it looks promising.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
They have one that is insecticide and fert only and one that is insecticide, fungicide and fert.. I think the three in one has micynox (Sp?) in it which is a name brand micronutrients fert...

Yeah. Mine covers fungus. And bugs.

PaulH

Omono
Reaction score
Cleay 3336

Top Bottom