Many thanks

eferguson1974

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I've been a bnut for about a year now. I want to thank everyone who has helped me with advice. And for all I've learned in my first year. Y'all have been great and I've learned a lot here, in my first year I've come a long way. I quit dragging home trees that will take years to trunk up. I've gotten better at keeping trees alive too, which is kinda important. Now if a tree has less than 2" of trunk I dont bother. And Im happy to say my first tree, a collected fig is responding to my attempt at leaf size reducción. I've had it 4 years now Id guess. And I learned how to do it all here mostly. So, thanks again for all the help! This is the only club I have, so y'all have been a godsend. I hope I can return the favor. Thats all I wanted to say, a big thanks for all the time folks have taken to help me in my journey. So thanks again!

j evans

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
That is why most of us are here, to help, be helped and learn from each other. The rest of them none of us can figure out. Thanks for speaking up!
Jamie

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Happy Anniversery!

Still seems so much longer than a year!

Tires and Aquaponics!

Sorce

eferguson1974

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Happy Anniversery!

Still seems so much longer than a year!

Tires and Aquaponics!

Sorce
Thanks Sorce. It looks like Im moving back to the States, NC probably. I cant do another tire house, but I'll start over with AP and bonsai asap. And join a club if there is one. And I can go see real bonsáis in the States. Theres a good collection in NC I believe. Or I may end up in Fl again. But they killed all the fish. Fishin' is my other love, so I gotta go where there are big fish for me to catch with light tackle. Im suck of thieves, hassles, policia, water problems and the dumbest laws you can imagine. So I think Im done here, other than going back and forth with my son. He is the most important to me. But his mother has turned into a broom rider witch. So it all depends on court. I want to teach him to be a good person with morales and values that dont exist here. So who knows, maybe I'll meet some fellow bnuts. I'll know more in a month or two.

eferguson1974

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Really, y'all are great and have taught, and continue to teach me a lot. I've taught some Costa Ricans what I've learned here, so when you teach me, I teach a few friends. They dont speak enough english to be bnuts, so weve found info in spanish. But Im happy to teach those who want to learn. And so youve indirectly taught others too, without knowing it. So I'll say thanks for them too. When I go they will get some of my trees. The rest I'll plant in the yard for my son to inherit. I will teach him also about trees and plants and organic growing. So youve all helped future bnuts too. Pretty cool.

Top Bottom