Meeting Nuts in person...

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Just remember; meeting person to person demands two things: One is a place to meet and two the function that brings us togeher considering the COVID restrictions. The Four Seasons Bonsai Club of Michigan will probably not be meeting, including our annual show, till the Second Advent. At least this is the general tamber of what I have heard from our club's leadership.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Best thing about meeting HLF was not even thinking about that stupid Rona!

(Cough...cough)

Bill Maher got the Vacc then got Covid.

FTBS!

I'd rather get murdered by someone online than let them put that fear in my heart.

The fear alone makes us more succeptible.

Apparently we are at the end of an 80 year cycle.

I hope we all live to see the 81st.

🧘🏼‍♂️☀️🌺

Usher on that Understanding.
Usher in that Love!

One thing is Certain, our children think we are foolish for our recent behavior. They will be the ones who bring happiness again.

Take care of them!

Sorce

Mapleminx

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Bill Maher got the Vacc then got Covid.
Unfortunately the vaccine does not render everyone immune, it works rather like the measles vaccine in that you can still catch the illness but it will be less severe than if you were unvaccinated. That’s not to say you can’t have a mild case when unvaccinated but it’s significantly more of a dice roll if you are unprotected.

Wish this virus would just go the bleep away now! I’m also super tired of the constant doom and gloom in the news lately…stopped checking it.

ShadyStump

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
@Colorado made a two+ hour trip down to my place today, and we went and got a few piñons that weren't even on our list.
This guy is awesome, and chill all at the same time.

I feel awful because he gave me a few of his pots (they're great btw, guy is making huge strides on that learning curve) and I'd planned on at least making breakfast for the road this morning, but slept in and was still out of sorts when he showed up. (Have I mentioned I HATE daylight saving time?)
Sorry about that, man.

Great views just outside town.
IMG_20220319_095507_150.jpg
IMG_20220319_095458_157.jpg
I'll wait for to say if he wants his pic out here, but I got one.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
@Colorado made a two+ hour trip down to my place today, and we went and got a few piñons that weren't even on our list.

I feel awful because he gave me a few of his pots (they're great btw, guy is making huge strides on that learning curve) and I'd planned on at least making breakfast for the road this morning, but slept in and was still out of sorts when he showed up. (Have I mentioned I HATE daylight saving time?)
Sorry about that, man.

View attachment 425485
View attachment 425487
Whoah!!!! Those shots are dizzying!!

I LOVE IT!

*effeminate Pirate* Yarghhhh! Where be'duh selfies??

*Shakes Jeweled Hook*

😂😂😂

No excuses.. you ALREADY stole TJ's soul by merely taking the photograph.. you could at LEAST "Dorian Grey" him here on the walls of Bonsai Nut.

😂😂

Hahaha!! I'm TOTALLY kidding.

Privacy and clarification are a MUST in these situations.

🤓

ShadyStump

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Whoah!!!! Those shots are dizzying!!

I LOVE IT!

*effeminate Pirate* Yarghhhh! Where be'duh selfies??

*Shakes Jeweled Hook*

😂😂😂

No excuses.. you ALREADY stole TJ's soul by merely taking the photograph.. you could at LEAST "Dorian Grey" him here on the walls of Bonsai Nut.

😂😂

Hahaha!! I'm TOTALLY kidding.

Privacy and clarification are a MUST in these situations.

🤓
No selfies, but we got a couple pics of each other.
Only he's on my phone and I'm on his.

Colorado

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b

Sorry about that, man.

View attachment 425485
View attachment 425487

What a great morning enjoying the beautiful Colorado sunshine, scouting pinions and junipers, and enjoying the company of new friends :)

@ShadyStump showed me some great spots in a part of the state that I had never been before. So fun to explore new places.

And the views….D6501F63-1DDC-478A-8F4B-1E50490CA2FA.jpeg

Thanks man for showing me around! No worries about breakfast, ha, the coffee was great (and my usual breakfast anyway).

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Ok... if y'all don't post em this is gonna get wierd!🤣

Pics or it didn't happen!

Sorce
I remember Sorce telling me he was gonna post our selfies before I got out of Illinois!

😂

"I'll beat you to it, physics!" -Sorce *LOOSELY quoted*

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
@Bvangorp this is where that selfie goes!

I was blessed to hang out with Ben for the day. The boxwood is doper than it looks.

Found my 55gl BioChar making drum on the walk we took.

The energy is real!

When they leave and you write songs about Loving People, you know they are friends.

Love.

Sorce

Backwardsvg

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
@sorce is a true og. The kindest most generous bonsai guythere is. Had an absolute blast for hours with him. Can’t wait to hang out and swap more.
Also get some of his pots. Picked up a few and can’t wait to put something worthy in these stunning things.
The boxwood will be awesome someday!

Attachments

• 475E8F71-E96B-4EA3-9DC7-24A043B35DE4.jpeg
    475E8F71-E96B-4EA3-9DC7-24A043B35DE4.jpeg
    293.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 5B573A7C-927D-4F02-91CD-5E2A5E4AA9B1.jpeg
    5B573A7C-927D-4F02-91CD-5E2A5E4AA9B1.jpeg
    337.4 KB · Views: 37

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
@sorce is a true og. The kindest most generous bonsai guythere is. Had an absolute blast for hours with him. Can’t wait to hang out and swap more.
Also get some of his pots. Picked up a few and can’t wait to put something worthy in these stunning things.
The boxwood will be awesome someday!
Sounds like you had a great time. And yes, kind and generous is a perfect description of @sorce .

Top Bottom