Mrs. Mullet, She is the Best

Mellow Mullet

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8-9
Mrs. Mullet, OK, her name is Leslie, but tell her that I told you, went to lunch with one of her friends and when she returned, she brought me this awesome plant and said that she thought it would make a great accent. I think so too, so I potted it up tonight.

DSC07749-1.jpg

DSC07751-1.jpg

DSC07753-1.jpg

She is the best bonsai minon ever and my trees would not be as good if it were not for her.

CasAH

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Mrs. Mullet, OK, her name is Leslie, but tell her that I told you, went to lunch with one of her friends and when she returned, she brought me this awesome plant and said that she thought it would make a great accent. I think so too, so I potted it up tonight.

View attachment 179932

View attachment 179933

View attachment 179934

She is the best bonsai minon ever and my trees would not be as good if it were not for her.

Have several in my koi pond. Great plants.

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a

View attachment 179932

View attachment 179933

View attachment 179934

Keep it wet. In fact, you could set that pot in a larger bowl with an inch or two of water!

GrimLore

Bonsai Nut alumnus... we miss you
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b

Great! Tell Leslie me and Crystal send our best :) That plant was fun to have at the old place but much like our Elms and Fruit trees it grew LARGE. It looked like a 2 foot round shrub in a year :eek: I suspect though when I bring the fountain out of storage and set it up there will be new ones on the small shelves that flank it - just a darn cool plant!

Grimmy

Top Bottom