My precumbens nana juniper bonsai

Hello bill again, nebg is the nursery where I got this juniper along with a few other of my trees I just love that place every time I go there Hitoshi helps me out with selecting a tree he is a great guy, last time I was there I saw nick lenze but I was to nervous to speak with him lol. I have yet to meet John Romono I am a big fan of his work though many I will call nebg and ask how to get in touch with someone from the club they may like to have a twenty year old kid like me around haha thanks again bill for all your help, do you go to nebg often if you do many we could meet there one time and you could share your knowledge with me , if you'd like....

Thank you, Brian

Brian,
Here is John's email address bunjingi@mac.com

John has been one of my bonsai teachers for years. He is very talented and has the patience of a saint. The season before last, I worked at NE Bonsai for the entire season. They are an extremely friendly bonsai nursery.

Ironically enough, when I first saw the juniper in your post, I thought it looked incredibly familar. Probably because I have walked by it 100 times..;)

Rob

Thanks for all your help on this site Rob you have been extremely helpful to me and your trees have been very inspirational to me also maby you can look at my Japanese five needle pine that I wired and tell me if you think I did a good job(if you don't mind)
Thank you again, Brian

Back
Top Bottom