my willow cutting!

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Weird thing is, another cutting about the same size from the same tree that I planted in the ground looks very week and hardly grew compared to the one pictured that I have had in a pot. I think they really need to sit in water.

Anthony

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
How to plant a water rooted cutting.

Fill the styro cup slowly with soil, over days and when filled like a pot. Punch holes, then just water like a normal pot.
This how a friend taught me to grow avocado seeds, with toothpicks as supports, base of avocado, sitting in the water.
Good Day
Anthony

Nwaite

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thanks for info Anthony.

I also grow avocados. .. way more then I should... please.god someone come and take a few.of these trees from me.

If I did not love plants.so much I would toss em out . But I can do that to a plant I grow... just feels rong.

aml1014

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Thanks for info Anthony.

I also grow avocados. .. way more then I should... please.god someone come and take a few.of these trees from me.

If I did not love plants.so much I would toss em out . But I can do that to a plant I grow... just feels rong.
I'm the same way I have dozens upon dozens of jade cuttings that I don't really have space for but I still can't get rid of them

Top Bottom