New International BONSAI OnLine Now Available!

Stormwater

Shohin
Reaction score
Slim to none.
Curious, is it because of the work it would take or other reason. If its the work, I'm willing to bet we could crowdsource the cost to pay someone to handle. Just an idea. Toss it out in Reddit/facebook/ other and I'd bet we could do it. Would love to the have the great knowledge you have amassed saved and promoted.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Catalog done. Trying to upload it, but house fire is taking a lot of time. Been living in a hotel for over 3 months. Should be over be April, but we can still try to post the catalog. Sorry, doing the best we can. Bill

You had a house fire?
Wow, Bill. I am so sorry to hear that

Shogun610

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Catalog done. Trying to upload it, but house fire is taking a lot of time. Been living in a hotel for over 3 months. Should be over be April, but we can still try to post the catalog. Sorry, doing the best we can. Bill
Oh dang , sorry to hear that Mr. Valavanis , sending wishes for a better new year

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
That's terrible. Hopefully, you'll get settled back soon.

Pixar

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
Sorry to hear about the fire . Not nice for anyone .
hope the new year goes well

vancehanna

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Bill, Great to see you at PBE last month, it's been a while!

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
I am sorry about the house fire Bill. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

MichaelS

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Thank you for the generous offer Mr. Valavanis. I have learned more from reading the Japanese articles on International Bonsai than I have from all other sources put together.

crab apple

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Sweet, I wish I had known about this earlier, I would have subscribed for sure, but free is good too.

dbonsaiw

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Sorry to hear about the fire. I got my orders in and looking forward. Flowers, here I come.

Top Bottom