New Juni Material!!!

TN_Jim

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
when is healthy I hack back harder than this. no critique implied, only the idea of hack. if were mine I’d go way harder on selective pruning of foliage and possibly cuts.

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
when is healthy I hack back harder than this. no critique implied, only the idea of hack. if were mine I’d go way harder on selective pruning of foliage and possibly cuts.
I'm too scared....every juniper I cut back as hard as I imagine you're speaking of, like I see others do, just die . Maybe its a lack of special recovery areas of shade.... I dunno.

TN_Jim

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I'm too scared....every juniper I cut back as hard as I imagine you're speaking of, like I see others do, just die . Maybe its a lack of special recovery areas of shade.... I dunno.
yes sir, I get this 100%! this is the way, this is bonsai
and not only that, go harder is usually not the best advice I know..I have amassed quite the kindling grave yard as most have as well. chaste is wisdom
definitely would not want to lose this tree. that joker looks vibrant and unique and I look forward to where you take it. perhaps, because of its characteristics is why the above post, want to see into the future behind the veil 😎😅!
1632093390577.gif

Top Bottom