New Kaneshin Tools

Shima

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
11A
Ohw.. Enjoy!

I will admit.. I got 4 tools upgraded a few months ago. And I am hesitant to retire my old tools and break in the new! 😂. So all but one are still sitting in their nice green boxes
I share this sentiment. I have an extra Felco secateur I'm saving for my old age; bought more than 40 years ago. And a Masakuni cutter. Why are we like this?

Shima

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
11A
Perhaps so. Unsoiled. I think you're onto something.

Clicio

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
11a
I would not recommend judging the quality of tools by pictures.
This is a good advice.
It happens that Kaneshin are indeed very good tools, but with other brands that is not always the case, some are good looking but the performance is poor.

ibakey

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hi Mr Bonsai, hows your kaneshin tools treating you? Do you think they are better than kikuwa?

I am just about to pull the trigger on a couple of kaneshin tools but was wondering about the types of steel.
For branch cutters, it seems they don't mention any special type of steel used so i am assuming just carbon steel.

Only the scissors, they have the various types of steel. Im thinking of getting yellow steel as blue steel is not available from the online store im getting from in France.
Don't really want to order from their main website as its a hassle with the shipping and taxes.

Top Bottom