Note to B-Nut

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip, Harry. I thought Bar posts were still coming up when I clicked "New Posts", but maybe its when I click "Today's Posts".

I'll "Stay out of the Bar" as you say.

Come on back sometime, I'll even buy you a drink.

keep it green,
Harry

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
"Agreed, Victrinia. The IBC is great."

You've obviously not been on there long...It is great, but sometimes no better than here. It can be oppressive too.

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I can think of half a dozen sites that need some traffic. Good or bad.

Klytus

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
You never see quarrels over the ancient art of Penjing,it's like Bonai started in the late 60's and early 70's with publishers diversifying their coffee table portfolio but Penjing has always been present as it's really quite innate.

The hidden world of Penzai,the leisure of scholars and simple folk.

Si Nguyen

Omono
Reaction score
You never see quarrels over the ancient art of Penjing,it's like Bonai started in the late 60's and early 70's with publishers diversifying their coffee table portfolio but Penjing has always been present as it's really quite innate.

The hidden world of Penzai,the leisure of scholars and simple folk.

This is so true Klytus! In the beginning, bonsai enthusiasts were hermits! They avoid other people and chose to wander the hills alone to contemplate Nature. The essence of Bonsai is between Man and Tree, not Man and hundreds of bloggers. Anyone who depends on websites for bonsai inspiration is mistaken. We are here to enjoy others' company. Bonsai is secondary.

Last edited:
Top Bottom