Pictures

Dwight

Chumono
Reaction score
Where are the pictures. The most recent threads seem to be missing photos. Only a square with a red X in the upper left corner appears. The square has the info on the pic but nothing shows up when it is clicked.

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
How recent and who's threads, er...posts.

I as well as bonsai nut has warned many times that posting embedded photo's is not a keen thing to do. Image hosters change, url's become corrupted, many things will cause a picture to suddenly fail. If it's a picture uploaded to this site and it has failed then thats a real problem cause once their gone their gone.

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Where are the pictures. The most recent threads seem to be missing photos. Only a square with a red X in the upper left corner appears. The square has the info on the pic but nothing shows up when it is clicked.

If you would buy something besides a Commodore 64 and a dial up modem, you might be able to see something.

keep it green,
Harry

Last edited:

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
If you would buy something besides a Commodore 64 and a dial up modem, you might be able to see something.

keep it green,
Harry

He said Commodore.....I'm reminded of a brick house....

Dwight

Chumono
Reaction score
I think it's payback for Harry posting a thread about D trees. Couldn't get a single photo on that one , at least not yesterday. Havn't checked today.

Dwight

Chumono
Reaction score
They're back today. Harry must have killed the damn thing already

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
They're back today. Harry must have killed the damn thing already

Don't mess with me, I'm an evil racists (just because I don't like moose lims) with special powers.

Harry the sorcerer

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
If you can point me to a thread, I'll check it out. As people pointed out, sometimes the red "x" means that the original poster imbedded the image, and then later decided to remove or delete it.

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
Dwight...
Refresh the page or right click on the x, click show picture..

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Dwight...
Refresh the page or right click on the x, click show picture..

To need to make it simpler than that for him...........:D

keep it green,
Harry

Top Bottom