Pine Bonsai

No location, no pictures. Waist of time.
Good luck, I'm outta here.

I’d delete my account but can’t see anywhere that would let me 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’d delete my account but can’t see anywhere that would let me
Then just ignore it. You haven't givem any info out and if you are worrying about leaving a footprint, you have already done that so just go back to your cabin and pull down the blinds. You might also want to burn your computer and your cell phone if you have one.

I’d delete my account but can’t see anywhere that would let me 🤷🏻‍♀️

There’s no need for that. (Unless you really feel you MUST)
My observation of this thread, so far, is as follows.

You, being new to “tiny-tree” lifestyle, came to this forum, askinh for a bit of enlightened, guiding advise. THIS was a GREAT idea and you did the right thing!

Then the forum, NOT being new to this, asked questions that they KNEW would need to be answered inevitably, if there was any chance of assisting you with your issue..

The REASON (other than the stated) we know to ask those questions is because it comes up A LOT, and the answers are crucial in..(see above posts)
Where things went wrong, in my opinion, is in the offense taken as well as your response to it. (Kinda snarky)

I understand both sides. You just wanted some help and got a bunch of questions fast, AND slightly poked fun at..I get it.

You, however, have to understand this from our perspective... There’s a great deal of people who seek counsel here.. Most people start out asking the same questions, so we end up responding the same way... not ALWAYS the most beneficial way, but gets the easy stuff taken care of. Quick and clean.
This being said, for every ONE person who responds rudely or is not really cooperative in this process. There are 50 who aren’t... Just something to think about.

There’s no need for that. (Unless you really feel you MUST)
My observation of this thread, so far, is as follows.

You, being new to “tiny-tree” lifestyle, came to this forum, askinh for a bit of enlightened, guiding advise. THIS was a GREAT idea and you did the right thing!

Then the forum, NOT being new to this, asked questions that they KNEW would need to be answered inevitably, if there was any chance of assisting you with your issue..

The REASON (other than the stated) we know to ask those questions is because it comes up A LOT, and the answers are crucial in..(see above posts)
Where things went wrong, in my opinion, is in the offense taken as well as your response to it. (Kinda snarky)

I understand both sides. You just wanted some help and got a bunch of questions fast, AND slightly poked fun at..I get it.

You, however, have to understand this from our perspective... There’s a great deal of people who seek counsel here.. Most people start out asking the same questions, so we end up responding the same way... not ALWAYS the most beneficial way, but gets the easy stuff taken care of. Quick and clean.
This being said, for every ONE person who responds rudely or is not really cooperative in this process. There are 50 who aren’t... Just something to think about.

I just deleted his account so he won’t be able to see your reply :(

I just deleted his account so he won’t be able to see your reply :(

I COMPLETELY understand, just attempting to at least save his interest in trees...

Definitely his loss.... but still a loss..

Taken care of. You set a new record - 7 posts and you reported 3 members.

That is 3 hours, 36 minutes from joining BNut, reporting 3 members,7 posts and having the Administrator delete the account. Wow.

That reminds me, @Bonsai Nut how did your "grow it yourself" pine do?

It did great - until the summer :) I can't remember the pine species but it was from the far north (jack pine or similar). I had it on my bench next to my black pines... and the first week of hot, dry wind from the desert and all the seedlings were toast. I posted a thread about it somewhere... but you can skip it since you know the conclusion :)

Well if they aren’t seeds then seriously what are they? My imagination? And I’ve already said they’re in my bathroom because it’s been raining constantly. Still don’t see where I asked about that though
They are seeds! What people are trying to tell you is that those seeds will grow a full grown tree if you let it. It is up to you to keep it small as a bonsai. As long as you keep them alive you will have time to learn the techniques that are used to keep them small. These are real life trees. Trees do not grow indoors. You need to provide them a nice sunny little place to keep them alive

Back
Top Bottom