Ruben's 6 year JBP contest

Anthony

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Just remember each living tree will need a 41 cm x 13 / 15 cm deep pot.
Full Sun.
I hope you have the space.:eek:o_O

Plus, you could just plant more ------- Muuuh hu Hahahaha - Great Pumpkin voice alla Snoopy
meets Robot Chicken [ see Youtube if need be ]
Good Day
Anthony

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
[a side note]
The feet of your stand are directly n the bitumen? Not concerned with them slowly sinking through on hot days and making small holes? Maybe put a pice of wood under it to stand on? Spread the pressure?

Anthony

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Wow!!

if ever you get to the library, borrow the book on or by Count
Matsudaira [ Spelling? ]

He loved mame' and you should see his tables.

The ideal is supposed to be 30 to 50 Bonsai.
With that amount a watering can is ideal / heaven.
Good Day
Anthony

Reaction score
[a side note]
The feet of your stand are directly n the bitumen? Not concerned with them slowly sinking through on hot days and making small holes? Maybe put a pice of wood under it to stand on? Spread the pressure?
Jelle by the way: ben je dakdekker?

moke

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Wow!!

if ever you get to the library, borrow the book on or by Count
Matsudaira [ Spelling? ]

He loved mame' and you should see his tables.

The ideal is supposed to be 30 to 50 Bonsai.
With that amount a watering can is ideal / heaven.
Good Day
Anthony
Guess I’m going to need a couple more water cans.:oops:

defra

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Nice Ruben seedlings look great!
love the benches!

Don't want to be an arse but jelle does have a point about the feet on warmed up bitumen I was thinking the same it will eventually cause your roof to leak water trough.
And yes in my previous job I've encountered this issue allot since we also replaced or repaired such roofs
Simple solution is to get some dakbedekking and cut up some pieces to put underneath the feets.
Another thing is the feet will attach themselves to the roofing eventually this way so if you ever want to move something to clean or any other reason you might tear up the roof better safe then sorry I'd say

Reaction score
Nice Ruben seedlings look great!
love the benches!

Don't want to be an arse but jelle does have a point about the feet on warmed up bitumen I was thinking the same it will eventually cause your roof to leak water trough.
And yes in my previous job I've encountered this issue allot since we also replaced or repaired such roofs
Simple solution is to get some dakbedekking and cut up some pieces to put underneath the feets.
Another thing is the feet will attach themselves to the roofing eventually this way so if you ever want to move something to clean or any other reason you might tear up the roof better safe then sorry I'd say
Dennis, i had that problem with a kitchenworktable. Small feet that where sinking in my roof. If have a cast-iron bench with bigger feet where i did not have that problem with. Those new table's feet are triple the size.

I know what can happen or doesn't happen. You had a lot off professions: electrician/ plummer/ fireman/ bus driver is there something i forgot?

Top Bottom