Ryan Neil interview of Bill Valavanis

Djtommy

Omono
Reaction score
Been there...done that:( I am not exactly sure what this crowd is for.....I did get a kick out of the portion about those that make it and Bills comment about rich families.....something I have mentioned many times but always gets a shrug...The look on the faces was priceless. Bill for saying it, and Ryan that he did...
Did you also enjoy the part where Bill said he would like to take classes with Ryan?

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Did you also enjoy the part where Bill said he would like to take classes with Ryan?
I have no idea how that keys into what I was talking about. Now I don't know about you, and I don't know how much time you have spent around Bill, but Bill spent a lot of time biting his tongue. My opinion. He answered most questions like a business man.

Djtommy

Omono
Reaction score
I have no idea how that keys into what I was talking about. Now I don't know about you, and I don't know how much time you have spent around Bill, but Bill spent a lot of time biting his tongue. My opinion. He answered most questions like a business man.
I love Bill’s work, I think he is truly an amazing person with a great approach to bonsai. an approach many can learn from.

Top Bottom