Save the date.

Eckhoffw

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4b
I didn't put this here to be a Trump bashing or Trump praising thread. I put this here because I had information of something that may happen and I wished to save the date to see if I were correct and publish that date ten days before it happened.
Why don’t you just state the info then and stop acting like king shit of fuck mountain?
What I don't need is a bunch of political mish mash and Greg come in a close the thread before I get a chance to see if I'm correct. If you wish to bash the President I suggest you all sign up here:

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
What makes any of you think this is here for any of you?

This is here for me. Mind your own business.

You don't have to worry, you will know when it happens. It will be world news.

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone

So you post something on a PUBLIC forum, then tell people to mind their own business when they question it. o_O

Just wanted to make sure I got that right. Carry on.

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Oh.. But I thought you posted this especially for me :)

But.. Would you recommend not flying into the USA on the 19th? Or nothing to worry about?

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The IG report on supposedly fisa abuse is coming out.
He's hoping this is going to exonerate tramp of all wrong doing.
Hahahahahahahahahaha!
Keep hoping.
Maybe toss in a prayer.

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Gotta love all the fuss over a regular ho-hum event. The Oct. 19 garden tour of the White House is a pretty regular thing--just like the godforsaken Easter Egg Roll. If you want to go (along with the 1,235,423,000 little old ladies, best get in line -- they've at least set up a tent at the White House gate (not the one in the movies, but the one on the east side of the building--the White House Visitor Pavillion) Go early. Pee before you go, you won't be allowed to once inside the complex.

I'm jaded as I've lived here for years. I've taken that tour a few times--Once talked my way in with a tour group (typically you have to have 21 days notice and a note from your congressperson to get large groups in--I had neither...) anyway, the garden tour is OK, but, like that effing Easter Egg roll (Abandon all hope if you go to THAT), it's vaguely disappointing and a pain in the ass.

Oh, and if you're in town this week, expect some lunacy, as the Nationals are too--fighting the Cardinals for the NLCS. Also, don't mark yourself as a tourist by asking "Why is everyone wearing those Walgreens "W" hats...Sure clue you're not from around here...
😁

PABonsai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
October 19th is the Fall open house at Nature's Way Nursery in Linglestown, PA. A nice little bonsai nursery. Not the WH but equally important for PA bonsai folks.

BrianBay9

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B

bonsaichile

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b

Publishes in a public forum. Complains because people make comments. Someone is unraveling! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

(wait a second... and insult is coming!!! Because in person, he wouldn't dare, of course!)

Warpig

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a

Or did I miss something? If not im done in this topic. (Not enough trees!)

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Dud information......

The gamers and I must regroup....

Top Bottom