Seeking variegated Chinese Elm

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Didn't even know there was such an animal. Might have to look one up for the elm collection. Or as I like to call it ,Elm Street.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Brent no longer carries "Frosty". I have one of his Fuiri and it's not the same thing. I'm sure there are people out there who have them - just have to find them.

ulpa040v2.jpg

And in case you are wondering, Forest Farm and Wee Tree don't have them either, though they used to...

Bonsai Nut

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I thought I'd give this thread a bump for love... 6 months of looking and not a single mention of any of these cultivars...

carp

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Contact Glen Lord, curator of The Arnold Arboretum' Larz Anderson Collection. I believe he has variegated Chinese Elm.

discusmike

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Martha Meehan has a few different varigated cultivars

Bunjeh

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
While we are on this topic does anyone know of a source for the variegated Acer Campestre? I believe the cultivar is called Carnival?

Kodama16

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
It's ok I havnt posted it yet. So it still been in my hands. I've been super sick so been falling behind. I honestly don't know what I want for it or I'd just give you a strait up price:confused:

Bonsai Nut

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
It's ok I havnt posted it yet. So it still been in my hands. I've been super sick so been falling behind. I honestly don't know what I want for it or I'd just give you a strait up price:confused:

When you put it up for sale let me know :) Or if you have any smaller cuttings or air-layers, I'd be interested as well!

Kodama16

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Do you want like a mother tree or you want a cutting? I can make a cutting if that's all you want. The one I'm thinking about posting is 50/50 bonsai.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Do you want like a mother tree or you want a cutting? I can make a cutting if that's all you want. The one I'm thinking about posting is 50/50 bonsai.

May want to jump on that Mr. Nut.

Top Bottom