shall we stop?

tombeur

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Meaning no offense to Will and KK, and while the flame war is extremely entertaining, I am getting tired of it.

Enough information is out there for people to make up there own minds about these two topics.

Why do not the two of you take your battle to email or PMs?

We are getting bored. Also such a flame war has the tendency to lower our esteem of the people involved which is not a good thing as applied to either of you.

Cheers,

Steve

king kong

Banned
Reaction score
Steve, no offense or anything, but do have any plans on leaving Canada?

tombeur

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
All other things aside, why do you feel the need to dwell on my country of origin? It has nothing to do with these debates.

As for your question: I love my home and native land and would never consider leaving.

Cheers,

Steve

king kong

Banned
Reaction score
All other things aside, why do you feel the need to dwell on my country of origin? It has nothing to do with these debates.

As for your question: I love my home and native land and would never consider leaving.

Cheers,

Steve

Good news!

tombeur

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Good news!

I, perhaps mistakenly, take that as an insult ... you do not want me there. Why is it that a person with such apparent talent in the art of bonsai feels the need to insult people rather than contributing to these fora as your talent allows?

Steve

tombeur

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Hi Irene,

I would hope so .... but ... KK has insulted my nationality too many times for me to feel comfortable. Search for Dudley Doright.....

Cheers

Steve

ghues

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b

Cheers,

Steve

Hey Steve, don't allow yourself to be drawn in...... besides I'm sure he'd have to get out a globe to find it lol..........in jest only KK.
Cheers
gman

king kong

Banned
Reaction score
Lol's I know the area well. Some of my ancestors are burried in a glacier in Canada. I thought I could give Steve the GPS of their location and he could try to find them.

tombeur

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
I have been on the net since it started and normally I do not let myself be drawn in but I am as patriotic as many Americans and I cannot shut my mouth when my country and my heritage are insulted.

I wish I could.

Also I apologize for posting in an inappropriate forum.

Cheers,

Steve

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
hey Steve, you were almost an American..

I don't know how well you know American history, but had Benedict Arnold defeated the British in Canada and he almost did, you would be an American citizen now.

Harry

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
I, perhaps mistakenly, take that as an insult ... you do not want me there. Why is it that a person with such apparent talent in the art of bonsai feels the need to insult people rather than contributing to these fora as your talent allows?

Steve

This is what he does, that should be no surprise if you take the time to read through everything he has posted on THIS FORUM.

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
Steve an option to use is the Ignore Key...
And yup there are a few on it.
Considering just how small our planet is and that we are all of the human species, you would think that all could get along. BTW I do love your sig line...
Irene

tombeur

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Steve an option to use is the Ignore Key...
And yup there are a few on it.
Considering just how small our planet is and that we are all of the human species, you would think that all could get along. BTW I do love your sig line...
Irene

Yup you are right but if someone insulted America you might feel differently....

This - I hope - is my last post on this topic. But damn ('scuse me) some people have an ability to get under your skin and golly I admire his bonsai skill so much.

Cheers,

Steve

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Yup you are right but if someone insulted America you might feel differently....

This - I hope - is my last post on this topic. But damn ('scuse me) some people have an ability to get under your skin and golly I admire his bonsai skill so much.

Cheers,

Steve

They say that Frank Lloyd Wright was a world class, no holds barred, grade AAA Bastard. However talent does not grant impunity for excreable conduct toward anyone; on this site or any other. You have the right to take offence and no one else has the right or authority to attempt to make it feel like it is your fault. I see too much of this going on. On some forums one of the chosen few gets to run-a-muck and trash talk anyone they have taken a dislike to while the powers that be, seeing their chosen one getting their hat handed to them figurtively jumps in and makes it seem like it is someone elses fault.

No one has the right to insult your nationality, race, religion or ethnicity. If you were African American and he used the "N" word toward you? How long would that stand? Not long I would think, and this should not either.

Last edited:

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score

Cheers,
Steve

Our first lady is not to fond of us.

Harry

king kong

Banned
Reaction score
This is what he does, that should be no surprise if you take the time to read through everything he has posted on THIS FORUM.

Vance, here is how I was introduced to you.
First you wanted to tell me how to run a duel
Then my rules were rediculous
Then something was vague
Then your suspicion I was a no show
Then I must have taken the early train out of town

Is this how you introduce yourself to people Vance? Do you understand why it is hard for me to be kind to someone that acts like this. Come on Vance, take a look in the mirror once in a while.

Steve, stop feeling sorry for your self. If someone goes out of their way to show pictures of a trip to the most sacred bonsai village in the World and you make your wise guy remarks about which forum it should be on and tell me it is an off-topic discussion ...what do expect in return? Get real Lad.

Last edited:

Walter Pall

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Go come to Europe! Here everyone badmouths all other nations all the time. It is considered the norm. You can insult my nation if that makes you feel better. It is not helpful to be touchy here.

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
They say that Frank Lloyd Wright was a world class, no holds barred, grade AAA Bastard. However talent does not grant impunity for excreable conduct toward anyone; on this site or any other. You have the right to take offence and no one else has the right or authority to attempt to make it feel like it is your fault. I see too much of this going on. On some forums one of the chosen few gets to run-a-muck and trash talk anyone they have taken a dislike to while the powers that be, seeing their chosen one getting their hat handed to them figurtively jumps in and makes it seem like it is someone elses fault.

No one has the right to insult your nationality, race, religion or ethnicity. If you were African American and he used the "N" word toward you? How long would that stand? Not long I would think, and this should not either.

I hate the last paragraph, it's a double standard.

Harry

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Go come to Europe! Here everyone badmouths all other nations all the time. It is considered the norm. You can insult my nation if that makes you feel better. It is not helpful to be touchy here.

Yeah, but you guys have been fighting each other for a couple thousand years. We've just been at it two hundred. It makes sense to me why all the countrys in Europe dis each other.

Harry

Last edited:
Top Bottom