Shohin bald cypress...

Mellow Mullet

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8-9
Welcoming in 2024 ... with last hoorah with the Bald cypress of fall colors.

Come on, Caddy, don't be a tease, post the pictures here. I don't have Instagram and I love this tree.

Happy New Year!

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Come on, Caddy, don't be a tease, post the pictures here. I don't have Instagram and I love this tree.

Happy New Year!
Happy New Year!

The link opens to most without Instagram. It don't open for you?
Here ya go. 😉
1000021985.jpg1000021987.jpg1000021983.jpg1000021989.jpg

pandacular

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Beautiful tree, thanks so much for sharing!

I don’t necessarily mind the Instagram link, but I do find it easier to see all the photos of the tree together when they’re posted here, so I appreciate the extra time it takes you to post both. Happy new year!

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Beautiful tree, thanks so much for sharing!

I don’t necessarily mind the Instagram link, but I do find it easier to see all the photos of the tree together when they’re posted here, so I appreciate the extra time it takes you to post both. Happy new year!
Welcome...the video scans the pot...and offers things outside 2D for a better perspective. Also...my internet sucks. Or it's the platform here. Or both. Many times I am unsuccessful to post a photo. It won't load all the way. A link attaches and is done. Sometimes...if I screenshot a photo on my phone. Then...the sceeenshot goes through. Yet the actual original image won't load. I scratch my head over that aspect. But it was something I tried and it works occasionally.

And thanks. Happy New Year to you too!

Mellow Mullet

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8-9

Mellow Mullet

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8-9
Welcome...the video scans the pot...and offers things outside 2D for a better perspective. Also...my internet sucks. Or it's the platform here. Or both. Many times I am unsuccessful to post a photo. It won't load all the way. A link attaches and is done. Sometimes...if I screenshot a photo on my phone. Then...the sceeenshot goes through. Yet the actual original image won't load. I scratch my head over that aspect. But it was something I tried and it works occasionally.

And thanks. Happy New Year to you too!
I have the same problem sometimes, usually the files are too large. If make them smaller, they post.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
That is awesome stuff, I will try the like next time, I thought you needed an account.
Thanks 😀

I share the link with ones I know don't have an account. They view them just fine. So yeah...I also know...you can't have access to my wall page. Only the post I share if not mistaken. You can click my name. See my main page. Just not open anything else. You need that direct link.

Mellow Mullet

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8-9
Peculiar ... all images are taken with my cellphone. Not an actual camera. So not sure how to change the file size.
It depends on the settings, but most modern phones can take high res pictures. Mine are 2.5 gb or bigger, I use my photo editor to resize them.

Dabbler

Shohin
Reaction score
Great tree! - I don't mean to be weird but are the pictures blurry? - kinda hurts my eyes staring at it

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Great tree! - I don't mean to be weird but are the pictures blurry? - kinda hurts my eyes staring at it
If they are blurry...might be because they were still shots of the video on Instagram. But I froze the frame. From my phone they look fine. But small screen. I had set the tree back in the greenhouse by the time photos were asked.

The video on Instagram is much nicer...and allows for viewing outside of 2D and scans that delicious pot. I can promise you the footage isn't blurry to my knowledge.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I'll post photos...but you are clearly missing out seeing it outside of 2D...just sayin '. 😉

20240208_085214.jpg20240208_090607.jpg20240208_090520.jpg20240208_085921.jpg

That said... you do not need an account for a direct link to Instagram. You can only view this link. You might be able to see all my posts. But only this one will play. It's pretty cool. Seeing it outside 2D take a spin on the turntable seeing all sides.

August44

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Happy New Year!

Here ya go. 😉
View attachment 523027View attachment 523028View attachment 523029View attachment 523030
Very nice! Where did that rug
Happy New Year!

Here ya go. 😉
View attachment 523027View attachment 523028View attachment 523029View attachment 523030Very nice! Where did the rugged pot looking pot come from pls?

August44

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Erin pottery commission I believe (UK potter).
O wow! I have some of those and, in fact, just sold one on FB auctions. They are rugged but nice. Never seen one like you have there.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Love signs of spring ... especially the green tufts of foliage emerging on this bald cypress. 🥰

The delicious pot is of course an Erin.

Instagram has live footage of it on the turntable as you can see it from all sides with nothing hidden. Outside of 2D images.
*Direct link permits all to view. Even without an account. 😉
1000025397.jpg1000025402.jpg

Top Bottom