This is how it looked like 5 month ago
182942_4593519088045_258767755_n.jpg

And this is how it looks now:
485566_4593650971342_1998892139_n.jpg

I chopped off the large branch that was coming off the base and planted it too:
63566_4387756024097_1089681675_n.jpg

And this is 5 month ago:
417893_4581383304658_2062153254_n.jpg

I have just too many urban yamadori....:mad::eek: I dug out my whole garden.;)
But I dont want to bore you with all of them.
Neli, wonderful trees!

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Here are some more tree pictures from my manage attachments folder on the site. Sorry that nothing is really new, everything is in winter storage.

Following is a history of a Hinoki Cypress:

Hinoki 8-16-13.jpg DSC_0162.jpg Hinoki 8-16-13.jpg DSC_1503.jpg DSC_1489.jpg

If you have ever posted a photo on this site they all wind up in your own little folder accessable under manage attachments. There is no reason to post links for people to have to go sifting through, most people will not take the time. If you are serious about people looking at your trees you ought to show them the courtesy of posting them directly, it's not hard.

Last edited:

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Wow...I guess I should thank you for posting a link to all your threads...in the same amount of time you could have just posted a picture....which is all I asked.

Be careful Dave, you know what happens around here when you make sense. I think I'll post some more pictures from the manage attachments feature on this site.

Shimpaku from 3 gallon nursery tree demonstration

SanToshShim 10-23-01.jpg SANTOSHIJUNIPER.jpg SanToshShim06M.jpg DSC_0003.jpg

Took less than five minutes.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Her's some more just because I'm in the mood

DSC_1359.jpg DSC_1337.jpg DSC_1311.jpg

Assorted trees prepared for sale this last summer. All of them sold.

Attachments

• DSC_1359.jpg
    DSC_1359.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC_1342.jpg
    DSC_1342.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Poink88

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Her's some more just because I'm in the mood

I have that magical effect on people. Many rally for someone who "hits" me. Good for you and him!!! :)

(I know you and others will be in denial but don't kid yourselves.)

nathanbs

Omono
Reaction score
I LOVE yews! Older hedge grown material is definitely underutilized. Unfortunately, yews with big trunks are almost impossible to find in the Southeast (I'm pretty sure I have the only two:cool:).

Oh how sweet of you to say that! I love yews too! ;)

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
I have that magical effect on people. Many rally for someone who "hits" me. Good for you and him!!! :)

Man, I'm getting tired of this "martyr" complex you have. You reap what you sow. For God's sake, grow up and take responsibility for yourself...quit dumping it in other people's yards (and threads).

Nybonsai12

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a

Maybe it's just that many people share the same opinion that you are behaving like a childish douchebag in this thread. If you just posted one pic of a collected tree there would be no problem. People want to stay in this thread and look at pictures. You don't agree, then don't post. It's quite simple, stop acting like a troll.

Poink88

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Man, I'm getting tired of this "martyr" complex you have. You reap what you sow. For God's sake, grow up and take responsibility for yourself...quit dumping it in other people's yards (and threads).

As I said and promised...I stayed away until Vance started hitting me. Your request is considered but I can always say no.

Maybe ask a moderator or Admin to order me...then I will. Thank you :)

Poink88

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Maybe it's just that many people share the same opinion that you are behaving like a childish douchebag in this thread. If you just posted one pic of a collected tree there would be no problem. People want to stay in this thread and look at pictures. You don't agree, then don't post. It's quite simple, stop acting like a troll.

I know you try to run with the same pack...keep it up, you are doing great! :)

Neli

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
hot
Here are some more tree pictures from my manage attachments folder on the site. Sorry that nothing is really new, everything is in winter storage.

Following is a history of a Hinoki Cypress:

View attachment 44853 View attachment 44854 View attachment 44855 View attachment 44856 View attachment 44857

If you have ever posted a photo on this site they all wind up in your own little folder accessable under manage attachments. There is no reason to post links for people to have to go sifting through, most people will not take the time. If you are serious about people looking at your trees you ought to show them the courtesy of posting them directly, it's not hard.
Thanks Vance, Lovely tree and lovely progression.

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
As I said and promised...I stayed away until Vance started hitting me. Your request is considered but I can always say no.

Maybe ask a moderator or Admin to order me...then I will. Thank you :)

How exceptionally mature and generous of you:rolleyes:. I've asked you privately several times to stop, and yet you continue to muck up the thread. I thought we were all adults here...:confused:.

Nybonsai12

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I know you try to run with the same pack...keep it up, you are doing great! :)

by avoiding posting pictures you are inadvertantly causing the problem. Where did I hear something similar to that???

Poink88

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Dave,

Most threads go different route than originally intended by the poster. You cannot accept that, do not post.

By making a big deal of my chosen way of sharing, you are as much to blame as I am. I posted my reasons why...you can accept that or ignore it.

I have been civil but cannot say the same how you treated me and your cohorts. Thank you.

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Dave,

Most threads go different route than originally intended by the poster. You cannot accept that, do not post.

By making a big deal of my chosen way of sharing, you are as much to blame as I am. I posted my reasons why...you can accept that or ignore it.

I have been civil but cannot say the same how you treated me and your cohorts. Thank you.

You, my friend, are delusional....when did I treat you poorly??? The intent of the thread was clear and you chose to ignore it...so who should be pissed at who??? Cohorts???...oh, you mean the people who are sick and tired of your endless, meaningless posting and refusal to accept responsibility for ANY of your childish behavior??? Yeah, I agree with this. I've said my piece, Dario, and have nothing left to say to you...I'll let your future postings here in this thread and elsewhere speak for themselves. Have at it.

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Dave,

You, my friend, are delusional....when did I treat you poorly??? The intent of the thread was clear and you chose to ignore it and post links instead, told me in my own thread how useless it was, as well as that it would be a waste of YOUR time to post A FEW PICTURES, but has spent MORE then a little time posting and reposting negatively in this thread...so who should be pissed at who??? Cohorts???...oh, you mean the people who are sick and tired of your endless, meaningless posting and refusal to accept responsibility for ANY of your childish behavior??? Yeah, I agree with this. I've said my piece, Dario, and have nothing left to say to you...I'll let your future postings here in this thread and elsewhere speak for themselves. Have at it.

Last edited:

Poink88

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
You, my friend, are delusional....when did I treat you poorly??? The intent of the thread was clear and you chose to ignore it and post links instead, told me in my own thread how useless it was, as well as that it would be a waste of YOUR time to post A FEW PICTURES, but has spent MORE then a little time posting and reposting in this thread negatively in this thread...so who should be pissed at who??? Cohorts???...oh, you mean the people who are sick and tired of your endless, meaningless posting and refusal to accept responsibility for ANY of your childish behavior??? Yeah, I agree with this. I've said my piece, Dario, and have nothing left to say to you...I'll let your future postings here in this thread and elsewhere speak for themselves. Have at it.

Childish? I am not the one who threw tantrums when I didn't get what I want. ;)

Thank you.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Here's another bunch posted from my MANAGE ATTACHMENTS

DSC_0723crp.jpg DSC_0723fixed.jpg DSC_0890.jpg DSC_0891.jpg DSC_0892.jpg

Scots Pine begining styling this summer.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Childish? I am not the one who threw tantrums when I didn't get what I want. ;)

Thank you.

Dario: I don't care what you do. I was under the impression that you wanted to communicate about bonsai so I made a suggestion to you that I thought would facilitate that issue.

Posting links to every thread you have ever posted does nothing, especially when most of the trees you have posted were not much more than raw stock recently put into a training pot. There is nothing wrong with that, but hoping that members of this forum will take the time to go through all of them is a bit beyond the realm of patience, and as you have found out pisses off some to distraction.

I ALMOST FORGOT

DSC_0907.jpgDSC_0909.jpgIMG_2052_11Show_VWood_Shimpaku.jpgDSC_0079.jpg$5Mugo5-01-II.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom